Skip to main content

Topic: Old names/Clan affiliations.  (Read 5145 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Old names/Clan affiliations.
Reply #30
Mikki Hiiri, Perkele + few others

Reply #31
for myself, i want to see as much as its possible, the return of persons who wanted to jump or jumped into the brand darkfall arround 2007-2010, but were pushed away by known desicions of the old dev team. Old Clans with their racial-gamestyle (oromea, bdw, gde, societas demonica, gothic, wessex), zerg-clans (they make the world alive) SUN, Blood, CotC-Alliance, Red Army (i know they play DND (pingwise)), and much more.. and of course.. alot of gamers who didnt play darkfall online, darkfall unholy wars. Yes i want fresh virginity in Agon, players who want to step the first time into a Full-Loot-FPS-Hardcore-MMO(rpg) with local banksystem, racial wars, hard-but fair law-system (society gaming), and Naval battles, combined with local/regional Markets, Villages,Player Houses in Playercities, real permanent player-driven traderoutes (from npc-captials-to player-cities from player-cities to villages, from villages to chaos-cities).

Me: creator of www.darkfallonline.eu (german darkfall fanpage hosted in 2007)/ http://www.darkfallonline.eu/forum/
http://www.darkfallonline.eu/darkfall-clan-directory/

Alfar for Life
Main-Character Darkfall Online (3rd oldest Character)
  • Hate Nephilim ( SG Dreadlords (SUN Alliance 2009-2010), SG Gilde Gothic, SG Pandora, SiJ (Shining in Japan), Mindless Gaming, The Brotherhood)
  • Warlord Thor
  • Odin San
  • General Prometheus
Subchars
  • Omnimus Presence (Farmbot 1) Hyperion Alliance
  • Taken TwoDeep (Human-Farmbot 2 (on Virtual Maschine, Spy) Death Alliance
  • Iron Meidonfist (Dorf-Farmbot 3 (on Virtual Maschine, Spy) CotC Alliance

:o  O:)  :-*  (to have high-reflexes arent only indicator to call yourself "hardcore")

#EU1forLife #This-is-Hardcore-Gaming#AreyoupreparedforDND?

• Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:09:22 pm by Prometheus
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #32
Heldana Woodsinger, Bewahrer der Welten, Z5 and Liandri.

Reply #33
Bloody Murderer

NA1

Clan hopper

I only stay with clans that have activities when i`m online. you guys do nothing at all all day long when we have a full group? I'm leaving.
  • Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:15:00 am by Bloodymurderer

Reply #34
DFO:
Tehm m0r
Mary Teach
Seven Roads

Ailes de la Nuit/Raid Pillz
Checkmate (NA)
Pain Killers

DFUW:
Number III
Number VII
Deron Baxter

Pain Killers
Neanias/Ronin
d3ron|βaxter

Reply #35
Argonauts
Haste

Others but I can't remember it's been so long - I've given Ymgarl a poke if anyone remembers either of us - Let's see if this thing goes anywhere.
Well, damn. If it isn't Taylor Swift

Reply #36
Old, but interesting article mentioning some old alliances:

http://dforacle.blogspot.dk/

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
for myself, i want to see as much as its possible, the return of persons who wanted to jump or jumped into the brand darkfall arround 2007-2010, but were pushed away by known desicions of the old dev team. Old Clans with their racial-gamestyle (oromea, bdw, gde, societas demonica, gothic, wessex), zerg-clans (they make the world alive) SUN, Blood, CotC-Alliance, Red Army (i know they play DND (pingwise)), and much more.. and of course.. alot of gamers who didnt play darkfall online, darkfall unholy wars. Yes i want fresh virginity in Agon, players who want to step the first time into a Full-Loot-FPS-Hardcore-MMO(rpg) with local banksystem, racial wars, hard-but fair law-system (society gaming), and Naval battles, combined with local/regional Markets, Villages,Player Houses in Playercities, real permanent player-driven traderoutes (from npc-captials-to player-cities from player-cities to villages, from villages to chaos-cities).

Me: creator of www.darkfallonline.eu (german darkfall fanpage hosted in 2007)/ http://www.darkfallonline.eu/forum/
http://www.darkfallonline.eu/darkfall-clan-directory/

Alfar for Life
Main-Character Darkfall Online (3rd oldest Character)
  • Hate Nephilim ( SG Dreadlords (SUN Alliance 2009-2010), SG Gilde Gothic, SG Pandora, SiJ (Shining in Japan), Mindless Gaming, The Brotherhood)
  • Warlord Thor
  • Odin San
  • General Prometheus
Subchars
  • Omnimus Presence (Farmbot 1) Hyperion Alliance
  • Taken TwoDeep (Human-Farmbot 2 (on Virtual Maschine, Spy) Death Alliance
  • Iron Meidonfist (Dorf-Farmbot 3 (on Virtual Maschine, Spy) CotC Alliance

:o  O:)  :-*  (to have high-reflexes arent only indicator to call yourself "hardcore")

#EU1forLife #This-is-Hardcore-Gaming#AreyoupreparedforDND?

Oh man, crazy!
I remember having some tough fights against you and Asuka Langly at the double deathless spawn in the really early weeks of the game until we found out how to just wall exploit mobs. Awesome times man
I was BakDwarf UjPakn and was always rolling with Naga Ownage
We were both alfar that lived out of Hammerdale the first month before we quit eXiLe and started DHW with Darkshroud and Apoc.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #38
Oh man, crazy!
I remember having some tough fights against you and Asuka Langly at the double deathless spawn in the really early weeks of the game until we found out how to just wall exploit mobs. Awesome times man
I was BakDwarf UjPakn and was always rolling with Naga Ownage
We were both alfar that lived out of Hammerdale the first month before we quit eXiLe and started DHW with Darkshroud and Apoc.

@SomeBK

Asuka Langley went later with some Ex-Dreadlords to ANG, ya these old times were the best. I can still remember on Naga!

This must be these times ..wtf what an oldschool :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7abYmlcFpTE
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• Denno Stivpik
  • [*]
Reply #39
Looking forward to this again :)
Simiran

Reply #40
Maejohl Iudex, SG of Lux Arcana

Alt - Elric Lovell.
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:52:45 pm by Maejohl

Reply #41
I Cant find a thread like this anywhere on here, so my apologies if there is one, but thought it would be nice to see who people actually were etc.

1st Char- Menetherin Stormweaver:
Ran Soldiers of Eanna with Uzik and Vlad Drax
Dominion
Absolution

2nd Char-Thoradvak Stormhammer:
Started on EU with DanesLaw

Transferred NA

SG of Dominion ( with my boy Philnaer Grimtrove <3)
Played with Chad at the end of DF

3rd Char- Lincoln Hawk
Played on EU with Immortals at the end of Df 1.0 and A month into UW, hated it and quit, came back and played on NA in Taint, quit again after a month or so lol.

Kalliades is my Mortal name, ran a pretty solid clan for a decent while called LAW.

PODGY THOR!!

Much love - zaffa

Reply #42
I Cant find a thread like this anywhere on here, so my apologies if there is one, but thought it would be nice to see who people actually were etc.

1st Char- Menetherin Stormweaver:
Ran Soldiers of Eanna with Uzik and Vlad Drax
Dominion
Absolution

2nd Char-Thoradvak Stormhammer:
Started on EU with DanesLaw

Transferred NA

SG of Dominion ( with my boy Philnaer Grimtrove <3)
Played with Chad at the end of DF

3rd Char- Lincoln Hawk
Played on EU with Immortals at the end of Df 1.0 and A month into UW, hated it and quit, came back and played on NA in Taint, quit again after a month or so lol.

Kalliades is my Mortal name, ran a pretty solid clan for a decent while called LAW.

PODGY THOR!!

Much love - zaffa

Yo, whats up buddy, hope you are well <3

Took a long break from the forums as everything seemed to be taking ages and fuck Rise ( made the right choice it seems lol )

• Khemical
  • [*]
Reply #43
Yo,

I ran under the name Sir Avyon during the early days of King Mannus and Hyperion.  I mainly fought on Yssam with the rebellion, so I never experienced much PvP in the southern wars.

When the announcement came that a NA server was going to be established I wasn't very happy, but I did play for a bit.  Ran around with William Wallace and Benjamin Martin for awhile before I left. 

Really pumped for this game -- the Empire aspect was something I always wanted to see expanded upon, so this is great!

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #44
Ivinedra Athepra, EU server, Lux Arcana.