Skip to main content

Topic: Boneset destro? [short] (Read 731 times) previous topic - next topic

Boneset destro? [short]
Sadly I didn't start recording until after all of the great village patch PvP.

This vid is the couple fights I managed to record before giving up on getting more footage and going inactive waiting for the next patch.. was another clip but lost the footage

as you can tell I was bored so was going balls deep into anything I came across as it's so rare to find someone and especially a challenge. maybe someone will find it entertaining

1v1 -> 1v3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl8usO0Rbt4

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Boneset destro? [short]
Reply #1
True freedom of DF.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Well, in reality you are at huge disavantage with a bone as a detro/magekiller because you don't have the protections that a hybrid have thanks to self buffs (stone skin + arrow shield). Btw, in the video you face some bad players, real hybrids/mage are on a completely different level.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #3
Well, in reality you are at huge disavantage with a bone as a detro/magekiller because you don't have the protections that a hybrid have thanks to self buffs (stone skin + arrow shield). Btw, in the video you face some bad players, real hybrids/mage are on a completely different level.
ye i'm well aware.. just hard drive cleanup. i've already gone even with the best mages in duels in just bone to scale gear though. As I said the next patch that brings people back I'll get better footage.

Reply #4
Well, in reality you are at huge disavantage with a bone as a detro/magekiller because you don't have the protections that a hybrid have thanks to self buffs (stone skin + arrow shield).
Yes 6 arrow damage less and 3 for slashing  thanks to buffs -  biiiggg disadvantage ...

If you know how to hit and dodge like Finnad do there is no difference.
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
Anquare Quare Supreme General

Reply #5
Finnad's only weakness is pull-out game in melee on fleek and earth mages

Reply #6
Finnad's only weakness is pull-out game in melee on fleek and earth mages
fabby?  O:)

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Yes 6 arrow damage less and 3 for slashing  thanks to buffs -  biiiggg disadvantage ...

Well, you can also fight naked if you know how to play against bad players and using only a GS rank 40, however this is not the root problem i'm speaking about here.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #8

Well, you can also fight naked if you know how to play against bad players and using only a GS rank 40, however this is not the root problem i'm speaking about here.
Root problem is deep in your head ;-)
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
Anquare Quare Supreme General

Reply #9

Those 3 are new to Darkfall and still very bad at pvp, i know because we are allied to them =]
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #10