Skip to main content

Topic: DarkfallTV, a community driven video place for everything Darkfall (Read 1175 times) previous topic - next topic

DarkfallTV, a community driven video place for everything Darkfall
Hey Agonians and those who might still looking to become a citizen of the new world of Darkfall.

Videos are a great way to promote something.
So i thought, why not having a place where we put all the great Darkfall videos together?

Videos we care about and may want to show to the whole darkfall community.
Fan made clips and movies that show the others how dedicated this small community is.
Stream highlights and everything else about Darkfall.

The Vids

DarkfallTV.com is a light weight website which let's you add videos to youtube playlists to show off. There is no registration needed on our site and everyone who owns a youtube account can add videos to the playlists.

Please feel free to add darkfall videos you care about to these youtube playlists.

The Maps

The geckzilla map is awesome but was not updated anymore. With future changes to the ingame map and already incorrect listings, we decided to relaunch the geckzilla map.
The map will be updated with Darkfall New Dawn spawns and we encourage everyone to report false ones in our feedback tracker: http://darkfalltv.helprace.com/
You can reach the map over here: http://darkfalltv.com/map

The harvesting heat map is one of our own creations and will be updated as soon as we get more informations.
It shows the planned changes to harvesting in DnD. Players will be able to harvest way more ressources the further away they are from a bindstone.
You can find the harvesting heat map over here: http://darkfalltv.com/heatmap

• Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:23:03 am by vanvaldenburg

Re: DarkfallTV, a community driven video place for everything Darkfall
Reply #1
remove these garbage ..r.o.a vid thanks

everything else gj!
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #2

everything else gj!
Is this true? This guy is advertising on DND Media Highlight section of the forum videos from RoA?
It would be quite rude.

Reply #3

everything else gj!
Is this true? This guy is advertising on DND Media Highlight section of the forum videos from RoA?
It would be quite rude.
Wut?

Reply #4
Its a general DF video site that allows videos from any version of DF, i dont see the big deal..

Reply #5

everything else gj!
This was a joke because we are in the DnD forum, so you gotta hate RoA...

everything else gj!
It would be quite rude.
This was just stupid...

Its a general DF video site that allows videos from any version of DF, i dont see the big deal..
This is just THIS!

Reply #6

everything else gj!
It would be quite rude.
This was just stupid...
If it's stupid, go find me on official RoA forum section with videos from DND. And I'm not talking about offtopic, as clearly you decided to advertise RoA on DND media highlight.

Reply #7

everything else gj!
It would be quite rude.
This was just stupid...
If it's stupid, go find me on official RoA forum section with videos from DND. And I'm not talking about offtopic, as clearly you decided to advertise RoA on DND media highlight.
Did you even visited the website?
Did you even have read the thread?

Reply #8

everything else gj!
It would be quite rude.
This was just stupid...
Yeah, I can see you posted link to RoA videos.
But don't mind my opinion. I just think it's rude. It does not mean I'm right.

Reply #9

everything else gj!
It would be quite rude.
This was just stupid...
Yeah, I can see you posted link to RoA videos.
But don't mind my opinion. I just think it's rude. It does not mean I'm right.
It's not your opinion, bro.
It's a website for any darkfall related videos, thus there is a DnD and RoA section.

Reply #10
My opinion is not about website, but about you posting link to RoA videos on DND forum in media section and not the offtopic.

Reply #11
My opinion is not about website, but about you posting link to RoA videos on DND forum in media section and not the offtopic.
Never posted any video mate. Only posted playlists and the website.

Reply #12
I said link to videos, not video. Nevermind. It looks like you are reading everything but not what I wrote. Probably language barrier on my side. Have a good night. :)

Reply #13
I said link to videos, not video. Nevermind. It looks like you are reading everything but not what I wrote. Probably language barrier on my side. Have a good night. :)
I don't get what your problem is. I made a website to show any darkfall related video. That`s it.
Naturally there will be RoA videos on the website.

The first video you see on the site is even directly about DnD.
So you are just mad about that there is a RoA section?

Reply #14
And again, you refer to something I did not say. I said i think it's rude. I'm not mad.
End it's not about RoA section there. It's about you linking RoA videos here.
Really, can't explain it better. So let's put it to rest.
  • Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:43:17 pm by wildNothing