Skip to main content

Topic: Silmiyat siege - Giants PoV [Destro] (Read 765 times) previous topic - next topic

Silmiyat siege - Giants PoV [Destro]
Raw footage testing my settings.

Main fighting starts half way through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0N5g9ToA-M&feature=youtu.be

Re: Silmiyat siege - Giants PoV [Destro]
Reply #1
Damn what a meat grinder. WP
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #2
Shield up and push in!
-Falls off a cliff.

GG WP king of melee.

Reply #3
This really shows how you guys have to understand you are a deciding force on the server right now and can make any siege go any way you want by selecting a side to help. You arent a zerg really, but a full group plus of developed well geared and experienced players is a bit of a vet zerg on the current server. I mean look how bad most people are almost everyone you killed in that fight, lacked any kind of survival skills, its pick a target and kill them, often with little attempt to even prevent you.

I say this just so you guys realize how much influence you guys can have on the server politics, in hopes you choose to use that power wisely. Though you guys may just be looking for some entertaining bang, please consider given the current server situation how disrupting a force you can be.

I know its sucks feeling like you are just a moderate sized clan of fairly decent players looking for fun, but you are virtually a zerg of pros when compared to the skill/size/teamwork of most clans. Just food for thought, especially in light of how much Rawr likes to be a bully on the forums, I hope that doesnt end up making you all bullies in game too.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
What they did wasn't impressive. They waited till everyone was low stats and in the middle of a confusing fight. It's what you nerds call the cleanup crew. The fight should have never been out in the open, that was a strategic mistake by those were already engaged.

As far as Giants being d-bags, that's a given.

Reply #5
huh?

To clear up, the Americans wanted to fight us. This fight was on agreed terms and basically after the siege was over.

Reply #6
This really shows how you guys have to understand you are a deciding force on the server right now and can make any siege go any way you want by selecting a side to help. You arent a zerg really, but a full group plus of developed well geared and experienced players is a bit of a vet zerg on the current server. I mean look how bad most people are almost everyone you killed in that fight, lacked any kind of survival skills, its pick a target and kill them, often with little attempt to even prevent you.

I say this just so you guys realize how much influence you guys can have on the server politics, in hopes you choose to use that power wisely. Though you guys may just be looking for some entertaining bang, please consider given the current server situation how disrupting a force you can be.

I know its sucks feeling like you are just a moderate sized clan of fairly decent players looking for fun, but you are virtually a zerg of pros when compared to the skill/size/teamwork of most clans. Just food for thought, especially in light of how much Rawr likes to be a bully on the forums, I hope that doesnt end up making you all bullies in game too.

Another thesis by Mycke, I agree with your points, but my alter forum ego is the only bully here everyone in Giants is laid back and enjoyable to play with, should pop on discord some time.

What they did wasn't impressive. They waited till everyone was low stats and in the middle of a confusing fight. It's what you nerds call the cleanup crew. The fight should have never been out in the open, that was a strategic mistake by those were already engaged.

As far as Giants being d-bags, that's a given.

If you didn't watch the videos I believe we engaged both fights, first fight we pushed into Rats, second fight we pushed into Americans after they was ready.

There is a difference in hating on Giants because I shit talked you on the forums or hating on Giants because you got killed by us, you fall into the second category my friend.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
I watched the fight bud, and I've been killed by hundreds of people you're not special nor was it the first time I got killed in a video game(oh no the horror). I'm not accusing you of being a bad player, what i'm saying was what you did wasn't impressive. If you want to stroke your little Epeen go right on ahead. As far as politics go and your actions I have to agree with what people have said, both from what I've read on the forums and seen you do in-game. You've got a bad case of cognitive dissonance, and you're probably insane(makes me reconsider the Pat incident).

All that being said, don't much care and feel free to take shits all over Agon, one day you'll step in your own shit and i'll be there to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hizytskAmuo

Reply #8
I watched the fight bud, and I've been killed by hundreds of people you're not special nor was it the first time I got killed in a video game(oh no the horror). I'm not accusing you of being a bad player, what i'm saying was what you did wasn't impressive. If you want to stroke your little Epeen go right on ahead. As far as politics go and your actions I have to agree with what people have said, both from what I've read on the forums and seen you do in-game. You've got a bad case of cognitive dissonance, and you're probably insane(makes me reconsider the Pat incident).

All that being said, don't much care and feel free to take shits all over Agon, one day you'll step in your own shit and i'll be there to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hizytskAmuo

Being killed by a member and then shit talking in Race Alliance for 4 consistent days after it, really must of hit the salty wounds.

Like I said to anyone else, spend a day on Giants Discord if you want to know the real Rawr / Giants, I bet none of you will cause you want keep the illusion of the alter forum ego intact to fuel your crying on the forums.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
If you havn't noticed, exposing your bullshit is what I do. Second, I've hardly been playing(not on a crusade to expose your petty little clan of children for what you are). Y'all do a fine job of showing just how full of shit you are on your own. As for getting to know the real you, well I do know the real you from how personal you got with me the first time I trolled you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you consistently resort back to rationalizing to yourself that you're just a swell guy with no flaws, despite everyone around here saying you're constantly stirring shit up.

Like I said, just a crazy young lad trying to win pixel wars. I will be there to laugh at you when the time comes, and it will come it always does.

Reply #10
If you havn't noticed, exposing your bullshit is what I do. Second, I've hardly been playing(not on a crusade to expose your petty little clan of children for what you are). Y'all do a fine job of showing just how full of shit you are on your own. As for getting to know the real you, well I do know the real you from how personal you got with me the first time I trolled you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you consistently resort back to rationalizing to yourself that you're just a swell guy with no flaws, despite everyone around here saying you're constantly stirring shit up.

Like I said, just a crazy young lad trying to win pixel wars. I will be there to laugh at you when the time comes, and it will come it always does.

Honestly I'm everything you say I am, I can't be arsed for this kind of forum drama, I'd rather talk at least about the game not about how much you love me.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Yeah because you HATE drama, that's why you spend the majority of your time on the forums trying to show everyone just how magnificent you are. Bahahahahahaha get rekt nerd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhQWkTl1PQ

Reply #12
I really enjoy vids like this. As much as I like vids with music/etc, and that's definitely my personal style, these vids give a better view to what the combat is most accurately like, voice comms and all. And whoever is shot calling is doing a great job.