Skip to main content

Topic: Silmiyiat Siege (Read 577 times) previous topic - next topic

Silmiyiat Siege

Re: Silmiyiat Siege
Reply #1
Ok I retract the 15 rats looks like you had a lot more!

Nature fellow leading a siege, you deserved this.

Reply #2

Why would I lead a siege that rats dropped?
I was just shot calling casually within our party.

Honestly it was depressing hearing your comms I almost felt bad, I'm attempting the Giants shot calling now cause nobody else wants to, you can't be saying stuff like

-"Fucking T-Rex are here aswell" - There was 1 T-Rex member and this probably stumped some mentality in your group.
-Loud unnecessary sighing down the mic is not good for morale either.
-People in the comms shouting GG with a sighing voice doesnt help.
-When calling targets you need to describe them not just a name. "Focus blah blah"  If your not already focusing blah blah your not going to be able to find him. Try saying Focus the dwarf in infernal bhopping away.
-"Move northwest looks like rats are wiping" - Good call on the direction helps a lot saying rats are wiping another morale dropper no need for it.

I thought I'd be constructive and give some feedback feel free to do the same for my video, always room for improvement.

Reply #3
stuff

I've successfully lead or co-lead more clans than you throughout my time in Darkfall.
BHO throughout its most successful time in dfuw, Bad Pirates, Mischievous Intentions...etc
Don't talk down to me as if you are the be-all-and-end all because you've just started shotcalling.
This is truly cringe-worthy.

You clearly love the sound of your own voice. Too full of yourself.
You are an example of the type of person that just rubs me up the wrong way.

Oh and, stop spamming the forums with your untrue drivel.

Guess you didn't want to take something constructively?
3 absolute dog tier clans, I know because I was in misc with you.

Why are you not brown nosing Raap Naap in this version? Sure you guys was butt pirates at one point.

EDIT: Giants is my first attempt at even leading a clan, we made it because we was a bunch of friends who wanted to play and its turned into a Zagenda/TFK/TBC mix of people.

Sad that my effortless attempt at leading a clan has more credibility than your entire history in DF1 and DFUW.
  • Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:14:57 am by rawrgasm

Reply #4
stuff

I've successfully lead or co-lead more clans than you throughout my time in Darkfall.
BHO throughout its most successful time in dfuw, Bad Pirates, Mischievous Intentions...etc

lolol
Gil Ian - Avaris

Reply #5
stuff

Don't talk down to me as if you are the be-all-and-end all because you've just started shotcalling.

Sad when people don't want to improve. Rawr gave you some good criticism but you're too proud to realize that.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Why are you not brown nosing Raap Naap in this version? Sure you guys was butt pirates at one point.

Seeing as my name has been dropped in a thread I got nothing to do with, I'll comment on this.

Me and Nature are on good terms, but we simply wish to pursue different goals this time around. Perhaps this is an alien concept to you - to have friendly contacts with people, but NOT also have them allied. Nature is content within Manly Janitors and the direction of their clan and alliance, and good for him.

I'm personally still attempting to establish something new. Saviours of Agon is a precursor to something very much still a work in progress. The bottom line is, my goals did not align with MJ's, which is why I am currently not playing with Nature.

What else do you want to know?

Proud member of TD.

Reply #7
But was it a fun siege?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #8
stuff

Sad when people don't want to improve. Rawr gave you some good criticism but you're too proud to realize that.

I agree the general content of the advice was sound, but the tone was to belittle not to help.

Reply #9

We had 20 people.

and btw you cant hear me talking in my vids