Skip to main content

Topic: Loot cloud (Read 567 times) previous topic - next topic

Loot cloud
Hey Agonians! I found a list of all mobs including the loot they drop.
Now i was curious in what items are more common then others.
So i dropped simply the whole list of loot/mobs into a cloud generator.

Here is what came out:

• asterix
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Loot cloud
Reply #1
is that mitigated by the amount dropped, or is it simply the number of occurrences ? I'm not surprised bone got the high ground as it skins and loot on many mobs and I have 5k in my bank :D

Reply #2
is that mitigated by the amount dropped, or is it simply the number of occurrences ? I'm not surprised bone got the high ground as it skins and loot on many mobs and I have 5k in my bank :D
yeah it takes the array and counts occurances then represents them by fontsize, probably not that inaccurate seems like thethings I have most of in my bank :)

• asterix
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
it's just weird that gold isn't on the top

Reply #4
gold is the second largest :)

Reply #5

I think thats because there are also mobs with bone in the name and bone armor pieces, where gold is only gold.

Reply #6
I think thats because there are also mobs with bone in the name and bone armor pieces, where gold is only gold.

That is most likely the reason indeed.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
To be fair, there are 119 mobs that drop sone quantity of bone.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Good job.

Small note: When you have run the worlds through the tag cloud generator, it seems to have picked up "multi-word" items as separate item's. While it's nice to have "Ciel Fey Eye" and "Eye" grouped together under "Eye", it also misrepresents some things (such as "bone"), due to the items having "bone" in their name (i.e. bone vambraces).

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #9
Good job.

Small note: When you have run the worlds through the tag cloud generator, it seems to have picked up "multi-word" items as separate item's. While it's nice to have "Ciel Fey Eye" and "Eye" grouped together under "Eye", it also misrepresents some things (such as "bone"), due to the items having "bone" in their name (i.e. bone vambraces).
Totally :) This is just a really quick thing i was interested in doing and really not accurate at all.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Totally :) This is just a really quick thing i was interested in doing and really not accurate at all.

Well there is a margin of error, but no need to undervalue it, it's still great to see something like this !

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #11
Why is the link gone?