Skip to main content

Topic: Beautiful Agon: Mirendil, Mirdain Territory [4k REMASTERED] (Read 536 times) previous topic - next topic

Beautiful Agon: Mirendil, Mirdain Territory [4k REMASTERED]
Hi all, for any interested, I went ahead and "remastered" this video I made 2 months ago in order to offer the highest quality (4k) YouTube experience possible, in order to show Agon in the best light possible to outsiders.

Beautiful Agon: Mirendil, Mirdain Territory [4k REMASTERED]

For comparison: Previous Version

Waiting on InDev camera accounts for the many other videos I have planned! Next up is 4k Remastered Mercia, followed by new videos for all the other Races/Lands. Thanks for looking!
  • Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:58:43 pm by Adûn

• Par
  • [*]
Re: Beautiful Agon: Mirendil, Mirdain Territory [REMASTERED]
Reply #1

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from UMG"

:'(

Reply #2
Very well done, looking forward the other landscapes.

• Par
  • [*]
Reply #3

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from UMG"

:'(
Try this proxy server, let me know if it works for you (qual will be reduced a tad though)
https://uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8jB9eOgTX8b2h6hjKlfF2QYsh6gQh1AKmEtgptUSq%2BvQ%3D%3D&bit=1

Already used a proxy, but your link worked out too, ty! A shame that the video quality is a bit rubbish when using a proxy. I still don't get it why youtube doesn't offer an option to just watch the video without sound :/

Re: Beautiful Agon: Mirendil, Mirdain Territory [4k REMASTERED]
Reply #4
The final version, being the 4k Remaster is up now. Having tested YouTube's 4k compression algorithm - I can say it's pretty damn impressive. The majority of compression artifacts of the original are completely gone, and what you're seeing is essentially 90%+ of what it looked like when recorded in game, which is unprecedented for online viewing. There is now a huge difference between this final version and the original. All future vids, promotion and otherwise, will be exported/uploaded like this now. Lost like 800 collective views and 50 likes in the process of all this reuploading, but to make an omelet you gotta break some eggs :D TECHNOLOGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sibbg6lgg4A

@David Amsallem
@Ub3rgames
  • Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:23:25 pm by Adûn