Skip to main content

Topic: Resolution / GUI (Read 261 times) previous topic - next topic

Resolution / GUI
Is there a reason that every time i'm loggin in, my resolution is in 1920*1080 but my GUI is kinda locked in a 800*600 so i have to change resolution and then back to 1920*1080 to correct it ?

Re: Resolution / GUI
Reply #1
Is it because I'm playing on two different computers? My Laptop is in 800*600

Reply #2
Most likely yes, do you have the same issue when you don't use your laptop in between logins? If you do, try to delete your folder in users (it will reset all your keybinds as well)
pew pew

Reply #3
Your settings are saved locally so switching back and forth on computers makes no difference. Do you crash then this happens when you log back in? I'm in the habit of checking resolution/fullscreen status on the lobby before it hit play. Anytime I crash, it unchecks full screen and changes my res. If I log in with them wrong it places my UI all over the place and if I change the res ingame I still have to move everything back to where it goes. If I fix it on the lobby, everything is normal when I log in.

Reply #4
No crashes.  Only the gui locked in 800*600 and mouse cannot go out of that but everything looks like 1920*1080

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
No crashes.  Only the gui locked in 800*600 and mouse cannot go out of that but everything looks like 1920*1080

Did you maybe copy over corrupt files from you laptop? I wuold just try removing all your settings and starting fresh.
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.