Skip to main content

Topic: Remove alliances (Read 731 times) previous topic - next topic

Remove alliances
remove the option to allie ppl up, so it wont be 60% of the server against 1 clan XD

sieges lately have been stupid

Re: Remove alliances
Reply #1
Why?

People will still work together anyway.

• asterix
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I believe we should remove pvp cause I have been killed by 2 players.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Instead make allying someone a meaningfull decision

Reply #4
There's already a downside when joining a big alliance: you have less ppl to kill in the end. So it's better to stay small to kill more ppl.

Join the type of clan that suits you best.

Reply #5
remove the option to allie ppl up, so it wont be 60% of the server against 1 clan XD

This is a important thread and i agree with you but i don't see how anything can be made to prevent the nutcupping going on?

The fact that many clans feel the need to ally half the server when defending or attacking might in the long run be the main reason this game wont become as successful as it should be, which would be a shame. For how long will it be fun fighting against half the server?

Reply #6
I think we should wait to see the effects of removing global alerts.

I've always liked the idea of 1 holding per clan. But I have no clue how that would play out.

Maybe they could remove some holdings that are so close together. Also move/remove holdings next to chaos cities, or move/remove some chaos cities.

Reply #7
If it's one holding per clan then region control goes out of the window, no?

Reply #8
I've always liked the idea of 1 holding per clan. But I have no clue how that would play out.

Same here, 1 holding per clan would be good for the game in the long run.

Reply #9
or maybe make it 2 clans pr alliance or something like that, i agree on removeing might not be the solution, but i think it needs some work

Reply #10
when you have one island that decided to ally up and form a 60+ zerg, and always seem to show up to everyone's fun, others have no choice but to do the same shit to stop them. 2 sided war is boring.

Reply #11

Must be a troll. Leave the sandbox how it is.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Allying other races don't make you perma rogue?
Perma rogue will be for ARACs but i guess this will work for alliances too (otherwise make no sense), i think is enought as a drawback, but well is me.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #13
There's already a downside when joining a big alliance: you have less ppl to kill in the end. So it's better to stay small to kill more ppl.

Join the type of clan that suits you best.

Also the bigger the clan/alliance the more likely you have spies and enemies in your ranks. Small tighter clans have a lot of advantages over the larger zergier ones when it coves to PvP because everyone looks out for each other more and knows they can rely on each other more.

In a zerg alliance you will see allies looting your kills or even waiting for you to die to loot you lol