Skip to main content

Topic: The Hype IS Real (Read 430 times) previous topic - next topic

The Hype IS Real
Well..... These forums are officially my new browser homepage. Can't wait to see how the project turns out.

Darkfall was hands down the best online experience I've ever been a part of. I played the original as a solo/casual for the most part but I've matured since then (as we all have) and look to your project to bring the group play to it's best point yet.

That being said... I have a group of 8-10 people I play other games with and I'd like to get them involved in the Darkfall hype. Does anyone know of any videos/FAQ's that a beginner completely new to the game could read to get them prepared to make a decision? Most of the content on this site is focused for the old pro - which is great for all of us, but new guys may need some broader strokes to make their decision to play or not.

The InDev server should be a great way for them to test the waters at low cost as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Agon  8)

• Zeb
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: The Hype IS Real
Reply #1
Welcome aboard the HYPE TRAIN

Reply #2

Reply #3
Maybe our What is Darkfall: New Dawn page?
Or the original old school trailer?

We're planning to do small explanation videos for completely new players, but they are low priority on our task list.
Perhaps someone of the community with old footage is up to the task.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #4
Lucky one. My friends wish to play Blade and Soul; a game full of lock-down combos.

Reply #5
1 Month Blade & Soul will do you no harm. After that its boriiiinnnngggg. I mean, Big Tits alone wont satisfy forever.... Well, maybe, but......you know.