Skip to main content

Topic: CODE Open for Recruitment (Read 1871 times) previous topic - next topic

CODE Open for Recruitment

CODE is now open for recruitment!

About Us:

CODE (CODE404) is a small group of DF1 vets. [formally Legion XII in DF1]. We have played together since launch of AV's EU until the fall of NA. We are now opening recruitment for DF vets and/or new players alike. As long as you are willing to learn as a new player, we are willing to help and teach. Anything from, PVP, PVE or Crafting etc... We include all game play elements within our clan. (aka, not limited to PVP only), and try to work as a close group whenever possible. Questing, pvping, pveing, Kraken farming etc....

Who Are We Recruiting?

We are looking for anyone that wants to assist in growing the clan, and working as a team. Casual and Hardcore players are welcome. (human, elf or dwarf alliances only). Also due to the... vulgarity of some of our members. We are seeking 18+ members only, unless proven mature enough for acceptance by our Recruiter or SGs.

CODE is looking to have enough members for both day/night activity while still being globally pvp viable. So EU members are also accepted.

We also have a community hub we use to keep in communication while inside or outside the game. Forums, Website profiles, Voice communications etc... and also already have our city/hamlet claimed for release where you can feel at home at. Information provided on request.

Our Stance in Darkfall:

I'd like to think of CODE as an anti-zerg and anti-griefer clan. We like to keep the zerg clans on their toes, as well as chase out the griefer clans from starter cities before they get a chance at griefing new players. We like to assist blues, and try to provide a safer space for new players of the game to see what Darkfall is about, instead of allowing them to get griefed to the point of rage quitting.

Push and we will push back.

For More Information:

Feel free to contact myself on the forums or in game for more info.

P.S.
CODE is also open to making alliances with clans in our area\racial alliance. PM for further discussions.
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:43:16 am by AndroBourne

Re: CODE Open for Limited Recruitment
Reply #1
bump

Reply #2
Hi

what made me join CODE?

This: Our Stance in Darkfall:

I'd like to think of CODE as an anti-zerg and anti-griefer clan. We like to keep the zerg clans on their toes, as well as chase out the griefer clans from starter cities before they get a chance at griefing new players. We like to assist blues, and try to provide a safer space for new players of the game to see what Darkfall is about, instead of allowing them to get griefed to the point of rage quitting.

Push and we will push back.

Very well met! I am a new player but that's the way  I want to play  DND in the near future.

Hope you guys play the game to put this stance in action.

Reply #3
Great plan on paper, the whole antizerg and grief and helping blues... but this has been tried before multiple times and have failed allways.

Reply #4
Great plan on paper, the whole antizerg and grief and helping blues... but this has been tried before multiple times and have failed allways.
Except now there is a reason to do it - especially as it's more likely there will be increased racial war PvP around the starter areas.

Reply #5
Welcome back, I'm sure you'll have fun. What racial area will u be playing in?

Reply #6
Welcome back, I'm sure you'll have fun. What racial area will u be playing in?
?

Someone zombied this thread.

Reply #7
You're just mad because you got forced to bump your recruitment topic.

Reply #8
Wow this is one heck of a necro.

Uhh as far as I know we (Code404) will be playing the Dwarf, Human, Elf alliance. Although honestly ARAC penalties aren't nearly as bad as they implied they would be so I'm not sure what is happening at this point. It's really hard to pick a direction to take your clan when the Devs haven't made it clear what direction the game will be taken.

Reply #9
Wow this is one heck of a necro.

Uhh as far as I know we (Code404) will be playing the Dwarf, Human, Elf alliance. Although honestly ARAC penalties aren't nearly as bad as they implied they would be so I'm not sure what is happening at this point. It's really hard to pick a direction to take your clan when the Devs haven't made it clear what direction the game will be taken.

You've probably missed this:

Oh no I've seen that. I've just yet to see any evidence that they actually plan to back that up. It's easy to think that they won't ever actually make being red a disadvantage or at least not anytime soon looking at their production schedule so far.

Reply #10
Well thanks for the free bumps guys!

And.... another bump as CODE is now active once again recruiting for release.

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Race ?
LRM - Epoch

Reply #12
Same as the original post. Elf, Human, Dwarf only.

Reply #13
*Burrapp* Yar.. dwarves Rule..

Reply #14
*Burrapp* Yar.. dwarves Rule..

Yes we do :)
Lodrig Valinson - Deposed Supreme General of the Steel Bones