Skip to main content

Topic: Will being in a red clan turn you grey? (Read 244 times) previous topic - next topic

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Will being in a red clan turn you grey?
With the coming alingment system, will being in same clan with reds turn grey or will it be possible to mix blue / red players in a clan (considering it's NOT ARAC)?
  • Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:13:24 am by 45s
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

Re: Will being in a red clan turn you grey?
Reply #1
Not fully decided yet but most likely yes.
If we do, there will be a timer of course before turning the members red so that one member going red does not grief everyone else.
We'll also have an auto kick feature for clan leaders to avoid the hassle for all members.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #2
I really hope that the racial aspect of the game won't interfere too much with ARAC clans out there that want to play with their friends that don't want to change race.

I have seen a number of racial vs same race clans going at it declaring war on each other in the last few days, I also hope same race clans can settle their disputes with war the same way ARAC clans can, if a racial clan gets a holding, other racial clans if they are at war or have a dispute for some reason or another should be allowed to siege each other.

Please don't make the racial thing have to much of an impact on the last hardcore balanced sandbox game available.
  • Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:17:15 am by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #3
Racial clans will always be able to declare war to each other. That is not something we'll change.

What we want is to balance being ARAC to be more of a playstyle choice rather than the optimum choice of being able to recrute anyone. We even want them to be able to impact racial wars by taking away objectives from races.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.