Skip to main content

Topic: Taking out the Trash (Read 636 times) previous topic - next topic

Taking out the Trash
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

Re: Taking out the Trash
Reply #1
Was putting in the part where you killed Jack after he respawned naked worth it?

It makes you look so pathetic and effected that he 1v1'd you after you jumped him at 50% hp at mob spawn.

p.s thought you quit for WoW like 6 times already?

Reply #2
Was putting in the part where you killed Jack after he respawned naked worth it?

It makes you look so pathetic and effected that he 1v1'd you after you jumped him at 50% hp at mob spawn.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/effected

don't know what you talking about I'm not the only one with access to Sid

1. Something brought about by a cause or agent; a result.

The rage brought out by you in PM.

P.S. It makes you look bad when you correct someones second language.

Reply #3

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/effected

don't know what you talking about I'm not the only one with access to Sid

1. Something brought about by a cause or agent; a result.

The rage brought out by you in PM.

P.S. It makes you look bad when you correct someones second language.
In order to understand the correct situation in which to use the word affect or effect, the first thing one must do is have a clear understanding of what each word means. Affect is usually used as a verb. It is an action word that means to produce a change in or influence something.

this video has nothing to do with you or  your boyfriend, i just uploaded me taking out the trash, who knew someone could be so offended from nothing
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

Reply #4
blah blah blah english language type more, refer to sig.

Reply #5
that sig is like a form of self harm

Reply #6
quite shocking yo yo yo yo beating fully geared tryhard grinders.... NAKED.... its not like that guy is a new player either he knows how to xfer/pot, he knows how to shield in pvp in combat etc.
  • Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:29:33 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #7
quite shocking yo yo yo yo beating fully geared tryhard grinders.... NAKED.... its not like that guy is a new player either he knows how to xfer/pot, he knows how to shield in pvp in combat etc.

He had just died at a mob spawn and reloaded into simiran, pat killed him then put it in his video. Didn't know you was such a pat fanboi machinist i thought you was cool you may not be the machinist I'm thinking of though

Reply #8

He had just died at a mob spawn and reloaded into simiran, pat killed him then put it in his video. Didn't know you was such a pat fanboi machinist i thought you was cool you may not be the machinist I'm thinking of though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKLFS-aKcw

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #9
I like how the camera does a surprise reveal at the end that you're naked.