Skip to main content

Topic: Durability loss (Read 501 times) previous topic - next topic

Durability loss
If youre hitting meele weapon in the air without a target you loose durability. Is this working as intended? Whatever it is, this is a stupid mechanic.
You should only loose dura when you hit a target.

Re: Durability loss
Reply #1
If youre hitting meele weapon in the air without a target you loose durability. Is this working as intended? Whatever it is, this is a stupid mechanic.

Agreed.  The only logic you can draw behind the mechanic is a multi-piece weapon rattling apart at one of the connecting joints/bow wearing down.   That's a stretch.

Reply #2
Easy fix - stop missing.

Reply #3
Easy fix - stop missing.
Try to post something constructive.
Its makes no sense you loose dura when you hit the air

Reply #4
Easy fix - stop missing.
Who cares?

What, are you standing still hitting the air all day?

No.

Stop worrying about the small % loss your weapons take because you miss something.

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Easy fix - stop missing.

*posts calling some feature stupid*. complains about replies not being constructive. You should take some of that advice of yours and learn forming an argument.
  • Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:33:29 am by 45s
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

Reply #6
This might be off topic, but I think the game doesn't penalize enough for people swinging and missing.  Melee is a spam fest.

Reply #7
Easy fix - stop missing.

*posts calling some feature stupid*. complains about replies not being constructive. You should take some of that advice of yours and learn forming an argument.
If i use an axe and swing it in the air its never gonna break nor will it loose its sharpness. But this feature is ingame and its just dumb and makes no sense, same as your comment you wannabe clever.
I could have written "makes no sense" instead of stupid but everyone knows the meaning. And majeohl "argument" was just an inappropirate answer which doesnt contribute, same as yours. You obviously dont like offensive words...
  • Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:12:21 pm by Action_Jackson

Reply #8
Game mechanics do not always have sense in terms of real world. Quick info - there is no magic in real world either.

Weapons losing durability each time you swing, be it hit or miss, make a lot of sense for the game, because among other things, durability loss is one of foundations for the economy - creating need of (crafted) equipment

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #9
Game mechanics do not always have sense in terms of real world. Quick info - there is no magic in real world either.

You dont say...Without you i wouldnt have noticed this

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
OMG THIS IS DUMB QQ. YOU ARE RETARDS.

More news at 11.
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

Reply #11
This is important for the economy, its called wear and tear, leave it how it is.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
I agree with OP, this should be fixed, but very low on the list.

Reply #13
Yea, I agree.