Skip to main content

Topic: Crafting Information Sheet (Current as of Patch 5.0) (Read 9405 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Crafting Information Sheet (Current as of Patch 5.0)
Reply #60
Thank you for the work it is awesome .

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #61
Updated with the changes sent to me via PMs and I am 99.9% sure @Maejohl got to all the others before me. Please pass thanks along to him for keeping up with the changes while I was moving!

Reply #62
Updated with the changes sent to me via PMs and I am 99.9% sure @Maejohl got to all the others before me. Please pass thanks along to him for keeping up with the changes while I was moving!
fuck thanks.

Get in game ho.

Reply #63
All leather armors (should) have the same encumbrance. I can't check in game now, but I'm 99,9% sure they all have the same (between tiers)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #64
All leather armors (should) have the same encumbrance. I can't check in game now, but I'm 99,9% sure they all have the same (between tiers)

Just logged into the game for the first time since launch.... It appears that leather armor changed completely all around. Later this evening I'll sort it out.

Reply #65
This really needs some filters and sorting options.  The temp filter option is not enough, it wont let you sort based on another column after you apply the temp filter, it undoes the filter.  You should be able to filter on rank and item type and filter or sort based on the various mats.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #66
Ladies and gentlemen,

I won't waste much of your time - but I am not going to be updating this sheet anymore. I won't go into details, but I will open it for anyone to edit. I'll continue to monitor this thread occasionally, but I will no longer be playing.

Here is the link for the editable side of the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dmziCMrsVYfuJ2lLLN9VzoVUWbhhjpG0ve9kWt9m03o/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time. It's been fun.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #67
Ladies and gentlemen,

I won't waste much of your time - but I am not going to be updating this sheet anymore. I won't go into details, but I will open it for anyone to edit. I'll continue to monitor this thread occasionally, but I will no longer be playing.

Here is the link for the editable side of the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dmziCMrsVYfuJ2lLLN9VzoVUWbhhjpG0ve9kWt9m03o/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time. It's been fun.
Thanks for all your help man and I really appreciate it. Good luck to you
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #68
Thanks @Ivinedra for making it, and thanks to the people currently updating it. Great help.

• Bunny
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #69
Thanks

Reply #70
Anyway to remove write/update access from anonymous users.  I am seeing a lot unintentional changes mostly caused by people not realizing they are editing!

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #71
Anyway to remove write/update access from anonymous users.  I am seeing a lot unintentional changes mostly caused by people not realizing they are editing!
I've already removed it from my bookmarks since there's already been too much trolling in there. Can't trust it anymore
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #72
I'm assuming I can make it so they have to be logged in to do it, but I doubt it would change much.

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #73
Apologies for the double post - but I figured this was important.

I've removed edit privileges. If you want to be able to edit it, request access and I will approve it. If you troll or mess with the page - I will revoke your edit permissions.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #74
Thank you very much. I would suggest giving @nubnax and @Wyverex permissions to edit. Both are very helpful and are great with those types of sheets