Skip to main content

Topic: Suggestions: (Read 231 times) previous topic - next topic

Suggestions:
1) Mana Missle must be selected by default when you choose any staff and not select any spell;

2) Gank with Staff\Bow

3) I know, you will do it, but anyway: 95% of Lesser Magic and Greater Magic spells is not working or totally shit. (exmpl: magic shield never work)

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Suggestions:
Reply #1
Good suggestions, but I believe you can accomplish "1" by dragging a default spell on the staff in the weapons bar.
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

Reply #2
If the gank on animation with bow/staff can't be as diverse as the current animation on each race, that would be a waste of development time. In DF UW, everyone was basically a human.

A suggestion i would like to add is to make the system select a staff by default when you pick a spell that has no staff on it from your hot-bar. I don't always have a Black Bolt and when i don't, i must re-assign my current staff to all my spells and that's annoying. I end up doing that for the conversion and ray only.
  • Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:29:44 pm by Bloodymurderer

• Naos
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
If the gank on animation with bow/staff can't be as diverse as the current animation on each race, that would be a waste of development time. In DF UW, everyone was basically a human.

A suggestion i would like to add is to make the system select a staff by default when you pick a spell that has no staff on it from your hot-bar. I don't always have a Black Bolt and when i don't, i must re-assign my current staff to all my spells and that's annoying. I end up doing that for the conversion and ray only.

Hmm you can simply drag the weaponslot with your staff in it on your skills. Whenever you pull a new staff there now into that weaponslot it automatically gets applied to all skills connected with it.

Btw an option would be nice that the skill which is applied to a weaponslot on top only gets choosen at first activation of that weapon and not activated again whenever another spell got casted. For example I have mana missile on my staff in the weaponbar if I cast now firebolt it everytime switches back to mana missile which is a bit annoying. Would prefer that I can click there a toggle that it only gets activated once.
  • Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:27:33 pm by Naos

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

Btw an option would be nice that the skill which is applied to a weaponslot on top only gets choosen at first activation of that weapon and not activated again whenever another spell got casted. For example I have mana missile on my staff in the weaponbar if I cast now firebolt it everytime switches back to mana missile which is a bit annoying. Would prefer that I can click there a toggle that it only gets activated once.

+1. It is annoying option for sure. You are most likely supposed to have some kind of spamable no-CD spell bound to it, but the auto-switching to the spell after every cast is annoying.
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.