Skip to main content

Topic: Reclaiming Dagnamyr. (Read 1476 times) previous topic - next topic

Reclaiming Dagnamyr.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 05:49:10 pm by Radec

Re: What really happend.
Reply #1
Badass video as always! How after something like this Azmodeus, Lulu and Pallist are still bitter on the forum is beyond me. Poor souls. I had a blast!
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:03:23 pm by wildNothing

Reply #2
Nobody would have been bothered if you showed it from every view, instead you edited it in your favor.

Reply #3
Nobody would have been bothered if you showed it from every view, instead you edited it in your favor.
Sorry snowflake, next time I will try to do everything in my power to make you happy.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:13:54 pm by wildNothing

Reply #4
Don't worry Dirty. You being you makes us happy. Never change.
85% /s

Reply #5
Don't worry Dirty. You being you makes us happy. Never change.

Well, one of you is lying as both these statements can't be true. Which one of you is lying - Peaceful Farmer or Pallist? Actually it is not that important. Just stop making fools out of yourselves as at the end you blame me for that, while I have nothing to do with it. You do it to yourselves.

• Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:22:02 pm by wildNothing

Reply #6
...? Did someone from the horde buy your account?

Reply #7
...? Did someone from the horde buy your account?
And you are asking whom, the guy that potentially bought the account? As I said, stop making fools out of yourselves.

Reply #8
We're all fools, we're playing a dead :)

Reply #9
Badass video as always! How after something like this Azmodeus, Lulu and Pallist are still bitter on the forum is beyond me. Poor souls. I had a blast!
I still had fun but seeing your extremely biased vid made me laugh. I had to comment as it was clear that you still have a grudge.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #10
I still had fun but seeing your extremely biased vid made me laugh. I had to comment as it was clear that you still have a grudge.
You do understand that Radec also showed only selected parts? Or are you so dumb that you think that he showed every encounter/exchange? It was a 3h long siege and fighting took much longer than 15 minutes which Radec showed. The difference between me and Radec is that he's a good player and I'm bad, that's why he can select 15 minutes of footage to show you out of 3h and I can show only 3 minutes of me killing anyone at all. Yeah, it is so simple. If I had been doing as good in encounters that we lost as Radec in the one you guys lost I would have included them for sure.

We had an entertaining evening in a game we like, yet you guys keep crying.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 09:11:10 pm by wildNothing

Reply #11
Nice to see one more siege, could have used some more dirty alfars tho.
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

Reply #12
Dirty, it has nothing to do with him being better than you, he recorded and showed the important fights, both in the start where we was dominating, but also when we overstayed and you killed us. You posted one fight which was in your favor and ends it with you despawning the boat... Which newer happened. Sure it lasted 3 hours, so you obviously edit a lot out, especially when we we're waiting for eachother to make a move, but editing every fight out that you Loose is fake.

And yea, we need more Black ppl ;)

Reply #13
Dirty, it has nothing to do with him being better than you, he recorded and showed the important fights, both in the start where we was dominating, but also when we overstayed and you killed us. You posted one fight which was in your favor and ends it with you despawning the boat... Which newer happened. Sure it lasted 3 hours, so you obviously edit a lot out, especially when we we're waiting for eachother to make a move, but editing every fight out that you Loose is fake.

And yea, we need more Black ppl ;)
For HIS video it does not matter if YOU guys are doing good or not, as long as HE is doing good. He decided not to include parts in which he was not as effective as in parts he showed. And that's fine. Most of the time people exclude fights/parts where they do nothing or do not as good as they would like to. So as I said, he simply is much better and had more to show out of these 3h than me.

When it comes to the boat we had it completely under control, you guys were wiped. We decided to stop despawning it, turn it around and use it against siege stones. Changes nothing in terms of what I show in the video. We took it from you. Not a common thing for us, so I decided to show it in a video. You should be happy we decided to use it against you instead of despawning it and handing it to some alt acting as a bank. Yet you rather cry about me not showing the fight where we lose the boat. As I said, sorry snowlake, world does not revolve around you, make your own video about getting the boat back if you want to see it.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:23:14 pm by wildNothing

Reply #14
kk. I guess you are just you and completly oblivious  to what message you send.