Skip to main content

Topic: @Uber / Marc - dimwits (Read 764 times) previous topic - next topic

@Uber / Marc - dimwits
Stop selling your fake game you sociopaths,
Do the right thing.
U dont even need to type a long winded defensive passive aggressive post or compare us to house pets..
Just shut it all down.
Thanks

-management

Re: @Uber / Marc - dimwits
Reply #1
This isn't even a troll post...

Shut down your bullshit store page.
85% /s

Reply #2
Kind of shitty to let people spend money on something you know is abandoned and dead. Fraudulent even.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #3
-management
I can't really say why but I thought this was really funny :D

Reply #4
Who ever knew you could actually have a company worse than Aventurine ?

Reply #5
-management
I can't really say why but I thought this was really funny :D

After reading this I think everyone here did manage the game more than Uber both forums and on game
~Nao Southpaw

Reply #6
New update!

About 6 months ago ago, we decided that we should branch out development and build a new game out of the one we had. This was in order to better implement the major changes we had in mind.It is not a sequel, it's version 2.0. It's a very ambitious project, and it's the product of more than 2 years of lessons learned and evolving the game, and half a year of development with a much larger team than we had for Darkfall: New Dawn. No aspect of the game has been left untouched. It's very much a new game, but at the same time it's the next chapter to the game we're currently playing.

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8612.0.html

Reply #7
Holy shit are you serious? They went full AV. Everyone knows you don't go full AV.

edit: nice rickroll, but at this point i still wouldn't be surprised.

Reply #8
Once you go Greek, you loose the ability to speak.

For multiple reasons.

Reply #9
their lawyers won't let them talk

should be obvious and expected for anyone who isn't like 15 but hey

Reply #10
Must have taken them a while to find lawyers who would communicate with them via in-game tells (Marc's only method of communication).

"Marc, can you please sign the bottom of page 7...SHIT I'M GETTING PKED AGAIN"
  • Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:10:05 pm by Rimamok

Reply #11
Must have taken them a while to find lawyers who would communicate with them via in-game tells (Marc's only method of communication).

"Marc, can you please sign the bottom of page 7...SHIT I'M GETTING PKED AGAIN"

Made me lol so hard. Best post I've seen on here in awhile.

And ya, now that we have a little 20/20- I'm guessing they launched with zero cash, never did secure a 3rd party payment collector (since that requires payment up front to start) and lost complete control in Sept. Since legally Marc would lose all LLC protections and be personally responsible for any effect he has on the cost/price of the company if he said anything that effects the game (post liquidation) he is keeping quiet.

Incredibly disappointing. Excluding the game design,  Marc made the incorrect business decision at almost every turn.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
^^^ Yet you rode their nuts even while the wheels fell off preaching your dev cum guzzling gargle^^^

Time for you to find another set of devs to blow. Don't forget to tell everyone here how cool your real life is on your way out
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #13
^^^ Yet you rode their nuts even while the wheels fell off preaching your dev cum guzzling gargle^^^

Time for you to find another set of devs to blow. Don't forget to tell everyone here how cool your real life is on your way out

lmao
 also, ivar:

dont forget to fill them in on your wifes big jugs that are probably purple from all your rage punching

and all of your coworkers

-from your soft princess, reeeee....

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
From your soft snowflake huuurrrrrr
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)