Skip to main content

Topic: Happy RIPiversary New Dawn (Read 2976 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy RIPiversary New Dawn
A US SERVER would have been better, perhaps it had not died in a year.

I told you guys.

www.darkfallonline.com.br - Darkfall Online Brazil
Prodigy Burn - Asylum's Guild Leader

Re: Happy RIPiversary New Dawn
Reply #1
I always wonder if people that says I told you so online actually managed to get away with it IRL or if they got beat up so bad that they had to change their behavior and now see interwebz as a free zone that wont increase their dentists bills. I suspect the latter.

Do you care to pitch in Brazilian Nostradamus?
Regards,
Kretyns()

• Devil
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
Maybe if they woulda charged a sub they wouldnt be in this boat.

Reply #3
A US SERVER would have been better, perhaps it had not died in a year.

I told you guys.
100%.  NA server is one of the cornerstone reasons that DFO and ROA are both in the top 5 AAA titles today.

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
I always wonder if people that says I told you so online actually managed to get away with it IRL or if they got beat up so bad that they had to change their behavior and now see interwebz as a free zone that wont increase their dentists bills. I suspect the latter.

Do you care to pitch in Brazilian Nostradamus?

Where do you live that you get beat up on a daily basis for saying I told you so?  Maybe you should move away from such aggressive people. But then again you're probably more of a weeb sitting behind your computer than the rest of us.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #5
Where do you live that you get beat up on a daily basis for saying I told you so?  Maybe you should move away from such aggressive people. But then again you're probably more of a weeb sitting behind your computer than the rest of us.
Neverland Ranch.

Due to unfortunate circumstance a few year back I chose to move to Chernobyl, radiation boosts ping when doing weeb internet things. Now that it is out there, my real name is Bubbles.

So you are on the get away with it IRL train, I'm getting a better understanding here.
Regards,
Kretyns()

• Devil
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
wouldnt matter where he put the server if you dont charge for your services you might as well shut the door.

триколор тв брянск официальный сайт
Reply #7
триколор тв брянск

триколор в брянске