Skip to main content

Topic: Guys its time to come check out ROA (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

Guys its time to come check out ROA

Re: Guys its time to come check out ROA
Reply #1
I am glad someone is still enjoying Darkfall.

Sadly, when I watch RoA vids, I wanna puke, so I'll pass

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE6TsuQ1KiY

We'll be here for you guys :3  COME RP WITH ME

Reply #3
Sadly RoA population is still shit, just feels a little over crowded with all the instant travel options, you will still be fighting the same 20 people day in day out with around 50 at sieges.

Reply #4
Sadly RoA population is still shit, just feels a little over crowded with all the instant travel options, you will still be fighting the same 20 people day in day out with around 50 at sieges.

I tried and I am just not interested. RoA is not the Darkfall I am looking for.

Reply #5
I logged in ROA and its a big no from me.  Dont like it at all. 

Reply #6
I mean my clan alone as 30 players.....lets not talk about legion bw and defiance >_>

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
So like 200 people is the entire server.
A map meant to have 10k players on it.

is it more than dnd, sure...but i mean...
if i start a minecraft server, which holds 8 at most, i think i get pretty close to dnd pop

Reply #8
I mean my clan alone as 30 players.....lets not talk about legion bw and defiance >_>

Okay then let me change it, 20 active players.

Reply #9
You posting on this forum, begging DND playerbase to join RoA is the best summary of how well RoA is doing.

Reply #10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX6vjjXOEH0&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFeR_avujx8

Lets go

Your pretty cool trying to help new players in game man but RoA is as broken as ND. It's just not fun

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
150 ping + braindead nigger-tier NA players + scammer devs

No ty

Reply #12
Désolé monsieur Yomi. J'ai plus de 150 ping sur ROA. Il n y a pas de clan francais sur ROA. Je préfère rester ici avec mes amis.

Reply #13
I understand there is not much of a French presence in ROA yet. I am not trying to bash DND either. But you guys have to admit playing with a higher ping (a lot of ROA top pvpers are high pingers) has to be better than not playing anything at all darkfall related......And you play ROA bloody you butt face lol. Going to make another post on these forums showing more activity in ROA.

Reply #14
I understand there is not much of a French presence in ROA yet. I am not trying to bash DND either. But you guys have to admit playing with a higher ping (a lot of ROA top pvpers are high pingers) has to be better than not playing anything at all darkfall related......And you play ROA bloody you butt face lol. Going to make another post on these forums showing more activity in ROA.

As an Ork can I kill a Hummie down south without losing alignment?

Are there any Ork clans worth playing with?