Skip to main content

Topic: Remember when (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Remember when
Everyone on these forums was saying how much better New Dawn was going to be then ROA?
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Re: Remember when
Reply #1
Everyone on these forums was saying how much better New Dawn was going to be then ROA?

Remember when everybody said RoA's population was banging and game changes were amazing once they finish the latest poll for which poll to use?

I've -kinda- enjoyed shitting all over the RoA skeleton crew population with my 12 ping. I keep voting for changes that buff low ping more. I hope they keep listening

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2

Remember when everybody said RoA's population was banging and game changes were amazing once they finish the latest poll for which poll to use?

I've -kinda- enjoyed shitting all over the RoA skeleton crew population with my 12 ping. I keep voting for changes that buff low ping more. I hope they keep listening

Oh ya? What's your name so we can look out for you on the metrics?

https://www.riseofagon.com/agonmetrics/pvp/global/

Reply #3
Both games are trash. Get over it nerds.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #4

elf+destroyer/MH figure it out kids.

... whichever RoA developer thought it was a good idea to remove the weapon swap delay along with the change to Rage needs to be pumping gas in Jersey. Pew Pew Pew'ing kids all day while I pop rage with a bow out. Rust has better pvp than RoA

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

... whichever RoA developer thought it was a good idea to remove the weapon swap delay along with the change to Rage needs to be pumping gas in Jersey. Pew Pew Pew'ing kids all day while I pop rage with a bow out. Rust has better pvp than RoA

Nothing but lies about of your mouth fatty.

Reply #6

Mage fires spell

I switch from sword & Board hit him a few times with my bow and switch back to sword and board before his ping even allows him to fire another spell.

Or did you just think that everybody running around Destroyer with below 20 ping tearing people apart was skill lol?

Reply #7

Fought Ivar and crew 2v3 multiple times at a vcp on niff one day. He is really bad and I'm nowhere near good just average. We smoked them and basically split their clan up. He is being rocked in RoA if he even logs in.

See page 3: https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,10472.30.html

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

Fought Ivar and crew 2v3 multiple times at a vcp on niff one day. He is really bad and I'm nowhere near good just average. We smoked them and basically split their clan up. He is being rocked in RoA if he even logs in.

I think everybody knows that except Ivar.

Reply #9

0/10

1 vs 2 and it was once genius

odd wasn't even in comm's per his thing I guess and while I fought you waiting for meme's to jump in and heal me he was too busy complaining about how he had a fight you guys solo while he ran the other way. Drugs are bad.

A+ for remembering a random Fight 3 months ago completely incorrectly but yeah you won the internet's that day.  Sedition had a meeting and said we can't continue because we lost to that guy and that dip shitt risky biz

/ thanks for making this forum enjoyable again between you and pallist sucking dick white tries to convince himself it's an amazing game it's been a nice distraction

But digging up a post from 3 months ago about a fight I forgot about? Damn son I forgot who you were I feel bad
  • Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:43:18 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
Why not just give your name? If you were good, you wouldn't care.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #11
Why not just give your name? If you were good, you wouldn't care.

Everybody with sub 20 ping in that shit pvp roa system is good.

I like being anonymous cuz now I'm slowly figuring out who the Retard trolls are over here like the black meat Aspergers guy

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12
I don't think you telling people your name is going to stop you from figuring anything out. If anything it'd probably stop them shit talking you so much. But hey gotta have some excuse to not share your name right?

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
I liked the approach from U3ber on the Darkfall franchise alot. it could have been a huge success with some tweaking and with what was already planned (warfronts, racial war). We had quite alot of that with Rats in the Hats and those russian Alfars. Was damn fun i have to say.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #14
Yep, I think the vision was good.  Marc just wasn't the guy to pull it off.  No slight intended on Marc, as real leadership is a rare commodity.