Skip to main content

Topic: Required Changes for this game to recover (Read 256 times) previous topic - next topic

Required Changes for this game to recover
in no particular order

• Remote View for local banking, and more importantly searchable "rubble" if the holding has defaulted until a new bank is built.
  • Buy Orders, Craft Orders
  • Crafting Update - Overhaul and balance leveling (Enchanting is fine). Some crafts are passive afk grinds while others force you to grind 1000s of crafts with expensive mats that can't be afk'd. Specifically Alchemy and Tailoring are the worst. Naturally make crafting more interesting, like enchanting.
  • UI overhaul
  • On race wars / watch towers / war fronts - Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  • New business model, current one won't work. OSRS / EVE type subscription with F2P would be great. GW2 is an alternative model of 1 time payment but I don't see it working here for various reasons.
  • Game info needs to be available and legit, tired of sifting through old forums posts for basic things.

Updating OP with:

• Community Manager
  • Different models for mastery bone and leather - people were really upset about this.

Probably not everything, but half way through this post I started autopiloting and wondering why I bother make these threads. So I'm just going to leave it as that for now.
  • Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 09:32:48 pm by VoQeles

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Required Changes for this game to recover (strictly ingame changes)
Reply #1
  • Game info needs to be available and legit, tired of sifting through old forums posts for basic things.

most important if they want any new players to stay

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Required Changes for this game to recover (strictly ingame changes)
Reply #2
i had to smile on the buisness model thing, i payed them  one time months or even a year ago and never payed them anything again.....thats not buisness :-D
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Re: Required Changes for this game to recover
Reply #3
- FTP
- TC
- new mgmt