Skip to main content

Topic: The Darkfall we have all dreamt of ?  (Read 1300 times) previous topic - next topic

The Darkfall we have all dreamt of ?

Re: The Darkfall we have all dreamt of ?
Reply #1
At least on game review site was fairly critical of the company for mismanaging Ark.  I didn't investigate too thoroughly so I'm not judging.

Trailer looks amusing.  Does it have High skill-ceiling combat though?  That was one of the best parts of DFO.

Reply #2
Not enough Orks.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
You are abit late to the show. Real darkfall feeling in atlas, they delayed the game by two days 30min after the official release
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #4
You are abit late to the show. Real darkfall feeling in atlas, they delayed the game by two days 30min after the official release

Been following is since it was announced, im just posting the gameplay trailer. Yeah, its not a good sign so far lol

Reply #5
Not exactly the Darkfall we all dream about but there is a lot the dev's of Darkfall can learn from Atlas and it's time for Darkfall to evolve.

Reply #6
Not exactly the Darkfall we all dream about but there is a lot the dev's of Darkfall can learn from Atlas and it's time for Darkfall to evolve.

Darkfall is dead, and unfortunately it will never come back.

Reply #7

Darkfall is dead, and unfortunately it will never come back.

Sadly most likely.

Reply #8
If you dreamt of darkfall with terrible combat than indeed atlas might be it.

It most def would be better to say that atlas has some features/content that were nice to see in darkfall. But sadly it is all built on a rotten foundation of terrible combat. While darkfall has nothing but great combat.
  • Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:41:33 am by wildNothing

Reply #9
Atlas is trash, have been playing it since xmas with an american group as part of a chinese alliance to get involved with the big ship battles.

Its just a shitty ark reskin, 3hours to take a raft, 15 mins to claim someones land + everything on it?

can literaly wipe an entire island out in their sleep by just walking over it claiming everything they have claimed.

Its basically a game of who can hit who while theyre AFK. you can even sink someones ship in about 5 mins using fire.

Games....shit tbh. Its fun with friends but still shit
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #10
If you dreamt of darkfall with terrible combat than indeed atlas might be it.

It most def would be better to say that atlas has some features/content that were nice to see in darkfall. But sadly it is all built on a rotten foundation of terrible combat. While darkfall has nothing but great combat.

Atlas proves you don't need the best combat system to create a fun game.

Reply #11

Reply #12
Summit1g sums up Atlas

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeTemperedWaffleTebowing?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

Was this from day 1 when the servers were extremely laggy and buggy as hell ?

Yes.

Surprised there's people that still go into games thinking there gonna have a smooth launch with no issues.