Topic: orks8 (Read 730 times) previous topic - next topic

orks8
1vs1
2vs2 rats
2vs2 simiran twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6vp2joAybk

Re: orks8
Reply #1
You should upload when you lose to us 3v6 twice as well, and you abandon your team when there is still 3 of you up.
  • Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 11:29:28 pm by Sorrow Avaritia

Reply #2
You should upload when you lose to us 3v6 twice as well, and you abandon your team where there is still 3 of you up.
Meh, stop being negative. As it looks like you are frustrated or something. I guess you will upload the fights you won. And it were indeed some great fights for you guys.

Reply #3
You should upload when you lose to us 3v6 twice as well, and you abandon your team where there is still 3 of you up.
Meh, stop being negative. As it looks like you are frustrated or something. I guess you will upload the fights you won. And it were indeed some great fights for you guys.

It was more along the lines of you shouldn't be so quick to abandon your team.

Reply #4
Instead of spitting venom on forums just post the fights and show what you claim to be me abandoning my team. Your negativity/obsession with me is not worth the time and I'm sad to see you like this - have a good night.
  • Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 11:04:33 am by wildNothing

Reply #5
Instead of spitting venom on forums just post the fights and show what you claim to be me abandoning my team. Your negativity/obsession with me is not worth the time and I'm sad to see you like this - have a good night.
He doesn't have to, you did that yourself with the first fight at Aldenfau when Hot Kiss begone'd you. Pretty right after you ran around the house, even tho he was running the opposite direction and you still had 80% hp?
And I was in comms when they fought you 3v6 at VOTK and Blackwood. Don't pretend and just admit it lol

Reply #6
He doesn't have to, you did that yourself with the first fight at Aldenfau when Hot Kiss begone'd you. Pretty right after you ran around the house, even tho he was running the opposite direction and you still had 80% hp?
And I was in comms when they fought you 3v6 at VOTK and Blackwood. Don't pretend and just admit it lol
To use aldenfau fight from the video as an example of me abandoning teammates is simply dumb. I pushed to help him despite him being low and both simiran guys full, while I was in a position that guarantied save escape if I wanted to do this. Did I play the best way possible - probably not. But definitely I have not abandoned my teammate there.

In "3v6 at Votk" you guys ran away actually, so I'm not sure what are you talking about. Looks like you are talking out of your ass though, simply making things up (video below vs your "words"). A funny thing is that Transfer was the first to run away in that fight and leave his guys behind. But that's fine, there was a reason for that and I would not claim that he "abandons his teammates". Despite them still fighting in the village and him riding away on his mount. But you guys are experts in the field of abandoning teammates, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNHUeeUeCQo

So just stop. I don't want to do this to you, you are a fine bunch of guys that actively play (Simiran) and I enjoy it. You are better than we are, so it's always a challenge, even if we outnumber you. So let's stop obsessing about me and let's enjoy the game.

BTW, do you play on hot kiss @arctoz ? As you are usually "in comms" when he's involved in a fight, he suddenly started to play better and gear better and it would explain you making things up here just to fuck with me.
  • Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:25:40 pm by wildNothing

Reply #7
To use aldenfau fight from the video as an example of me abandoning teammates is simply dumb. I pushed to help him despite him being low and both simiran guys full, while I was in a position that guarantied save escape if I wanted to do this. Did I play the best way possible - probably not. But definitely I have not abandoned my teammate there.

In "3v6 at Votk" you guys ran away actually, so I'm not sure what are you talking about. Looks like you are talking out of your ass though, simply making things up (video below vs your "words"). A funny thing is that Transfer was the first to run away in that fight and leave his guys behind. But that's fine, there was a reason for that and I would not claim that he "abandons his teammates". Despite them still fighting in the village and him riding away on his mount. But you guys are experts in the field of abandoning teammates, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNHUeeUeCQo

So just stop. I don't want to do this to you, you are a fine bunch of guys that actively play (Simiran) and I enjoy it. You are better than we are, so it's always a challenge, even if we outnumber you. So let's stop obsessing about me and let's enjoy the game.

BTW, do you play on hot kiss @arctoz ? As you are usually "in comms" when he's involved in a fight, he suddenly started to play better and gear better and it would explain you making things up here just to fuck with me.
We can argue all day long over who is right. Wount change facts tho.

I wish I had his account, its a really well developed char. Sadly Hurry Cane has been lost for about 1½ month now due to a technical issue with Ub3r (I dc'd over water and haven't been able to log in since).

Maybe someone else is using Hot Kiss or maybe Mad Dad just got better lol xD

Reply #8
Smude video, thanks!

Reply #9
I fucked up at vally and had to run, I jumped into like 4+ of you, if I didn't run I was dead, at the time I ran my team m8s were safe and I told them to run as well.

It is also a little different running when there is more than double your numbers, compared to you running when its still 3v3 and we have used stats to kill others.

The reason I bought up you running is because you are always the first to run, when things go a little bit bad, yet you are probably the best player in your clan and really should be helping them as much as you can, like the fight we had in osdnak you just disappeared after the one guy died.
  • Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:27:52 pm by Sorrow Avaritia

Reply #10
yet you are probably the best player in your clan and really should be helping them as much as you can
Everyone is helping and I am not the best player in the clan - believe it or not.

Reply #11

Reply #12
I fucked up
that's all you needed to write, hold the L like a good doggy now.
dodgy bastard