Skip to main content

Topic: RoA's population "Aaaand its gone" (Read 2752 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RoA's population "Aaaand its gone"
Reply #15
Fixed. This guy believes anything he's told. I've got an ocean front property in Arizona for sale cheap, just for you.

Your posts used to be annoying, untill you went ful emo some months ago and admited why you spend all day on this forums. After that I was just overcome with pity for you and your vacume of a life. The game was up for you after you cried on the forums your meant to be trolling about how sad your own life is. lol...

;)
Judging by your spelling and grammar and the fact you take a very over embellished post I made months ago seriously leads me to believe you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Let me know if you need me to point out sarcasm and exaggeration to you in the future so you can comprehend the ridiculousness and intent behind some of the more subtle points being made in the written language.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #16

Even F2P couldn't keep that pile of shit afloat. Posting here for all the clowns who post shit here then I see complain in RoA's chat about a "15 man zerg" controlling the entire servers VCP's all day long lol. Could only play 20 mins before I blacked out from the pain.

best example of pure retard

ROA has a lot of players

DND is dead just like the dev

Reply #17
Fixed. This guy believes anything he's told. I've got an ocean front property in Arizona for sale cheap, just for you.

Your posts used to be annoying, untill you went ful emo some months ago and admited why you spend all day on this forums. After that I was just overcome with pity for you and your vacume of a life. The game was up for you after you cried on the forums your meant to be trolling about how sad your own life is. lol...

;)
Judging by your spelling and grammar and the fact you take a very over embellished post I made months ago seriously leads me to believe you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Let me know if you need me to point out sarcasm and exaggeration to you in the future so you can comprehend the ridiculousness and intent behind some of the more subtle points being made in the written language.

Is that really all you have for me? Spelling and grammar!

Now you look even more pathetic!

Only a sad individual does what you are doing. You can't refute that, can you?

In a way it is even more pathetic that you cling to some sort of delusion of your own towering intellect, whilst spending over a year trolling the forums of a totally dead game all week -  when anyone with any real intelligence would be doing something more productive with their life.

Its an argument you simply cannot win, because your own actions on this forum make it patently clear that you are a total looser!! We can all see that - it is only yourself you are trying to convince at this stage, which is alarming, given your forum nic.

The fact you are trying to pass off your clearly heart felt cry for help on these forums as some form of sarcasm is even more cause for concern. Seek help sooner , rather than later. Try and move on with your life and find some happiness. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

No one should have to feel the way you do. But there is help out there and it is never too late. Good luck.
  • Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:13:17 pm by discombobulation

Reply #18
https://www.riseofagon.com/agonmetrics/pvp/heatmap/
https://www.riseofagon.com/agonmetrics/pvp/global/

just gonna leave this link here for all cunts that believe ROA is dead hahahaha

get fuck

Reply #19

get fuck

Guy, I'm not arguing anything about RoA here, but please check the time stamps. Those are far from impressive, though most likely miles better than DnD. DnD is shit, and I've never commented anything about RoA besides that I believed more in the DnDs vision (not implementation), but seeing those metrics I'm quite comfortable saying that RoA is shit too.
Regards,
Kretyns()

Reply #20

get fuck

Less then 50 unique names killed in a 24-hour period in a free to play game. Whhoooooooo hhhhooooooooo you guys are fucking rocking !!!1!1! Its kicking off now !!1@1

Reply #21
What is it you think I'm doing thats so pathetic? I spend less then 20 minutes a day, while I'm getting paid, to troll a game developer's forums to amuse myself and keep money in uninformed peoples pockets. Ub3r DESERVES to have their company fail.

I'm doing a community service. You are helping theives steal from people using deceptive marketing tactics and blatant lies on their website, by turning a blind eye to the scam that is DnD and making excuses for this company. Shame on you.
Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.

The rest of your drivel doesn't deserve or require a response.
  • Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 07:58:37 pm by cutsmyself
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #22
No mather how you twist it, DND right now is very much a scam.

Reply #23

Even F2P couldn't keep that pile of shit afloat. Posting here for all the clowns who post shit here then I see complain in RoA's chat about a "15 man zerg" controlling the entire servers VCP's all day long lol. Could only play 20 mins before I blacked out from the pain.

lmao.

Reply #24
1. Post making fun of RoA's complete shit show with "new combat poll on that combat poll"

2. @Seronys runs over to ND to defend them

3. @Seronys runs back to RoA forums to postin"where the fuck is that combat poll" https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/so-about-that-combat-poll.18279/

4. lots of  lols

@Seronys you fucking clown. Fucksticks like @Nataz screams New Dawn is a scam while RoA that is talking about ditching the last of all their combat changes after dropping most of their other changes over the first 8+ months.........but dont worry those purple weapon skins that look like 1995 elder scoll mod's are still available for 10+ bucks you fucking hamsters.

Edit- clarified for pallist "doofy" horror, added the word "in"
  • Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:02:29 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #25
But you linked a post that happened before you ever posted your joke...

Watching you dunk yourself isn't even enjoyable anymore.

85% /s

Reply #26
But you linked a post that happened before you ever posted your joke...

Watching you dunk yourself isn't even enjoyable anymore.

I thought you told them not to call and tell you I posted when you are "cleaning your room"
https://youtu.be/OL1lGgpVgys

Edit- I made it easier for you to understand doofy, post means " to post a comment in a existing thread" to start a thread means " to start a new conversation on a forum"

You are so fucking dumb lol, you had to be doofy's stunt double
  • Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:43:56 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #27
Ty everyone who watches the forums for Ivar to post then calls me to let me know he posted so i can respond and get dunked. Lol
Oh, and thank you ivar for being so awesome that you're all we think about when not waiting for you to post again.

Definitely all seems logical...

Just like when you rambled on about letting your wife take a punch and you wouldn't stand up for her. Some logical shit right there. But kudos to you for when i called you out on that being pussy shit that you doubled down saying you'd still let her take a punch.

This shit is getting old btw. Dead game, dead forums. Sorry i won't be around as often, and soon at all, for you to dunk. :(
85% /s

Reply #28
Ty everyone who watches the forums for Ivar to post then calls me to let me know he posted so i can respond and get dunked. Lol
Oh, and thank you ivar for being so awesome that you're all we think about when not waiting for you to post again.

Definitely all seems logical...

Just like when you rambled on about letting your wife take a punch and you wouldn't stand up for her. Some logical shit right there. But kudos to you for when i called you out on that being pussy shit that you doubled down saying you'd still let her take a punch.

This shit is getting old btw. Dead game, dead forums. Sorry i won't be around as often, and soon at all, for you to dunk. :(

Digging deep looking for something damn,  don't quit on me now doofy!!!! I'm sorry I told you to fuckoff in comm's that day while you tried take the sissyboy way out and explain things. I believe in you.

Reply #29

get fuck

Less then 50 unique names killed in a 24-hour period in a free to play game. Whhoooooooo hhhhooooooooo you guys are fucking rocking !!!1!1! Its kicking off now !!1@1

on nd launch day it barely hit those numbers because people were so sick of walking four hours for a fight lmao
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY