Skip to main content

Topic: RoA's population "Aaaand its gone" (Read 1848 times) previous topic - next topic

RoA's population "Aaaand its gone"

Even F2P couldn't keep that pile of shit afloat. Posting here for all the clowns who post shit here then I see complain in RoA's chat about a "15 man zerg" controlling the entire servers VCP's all day long lol. Could only play 20 mins before I blacked out from the pain.

Re: RoA's population "Aaaand its gone"
Reply #1
15 is the max people that can cap a village. The people crying are solo noobs lmfao. You're an idiot.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #2
I.m actually enjoying ROA especially the harvesting tasks, joined a guild and placed my own Villa, Market's good and folk playing.

This from one who said he would never touch ROA.
Regards Gramps
 Ringfain Coastal Traders

Agur Snowdeep
One Eyed

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
15 is the max people that can cap a village. The people crying are solo noobs lmfao. You're an idiot.

Plus, they only go to billboard villages. Lot of other villages to go for if you want smaller fights!

It's obvious, this Ivar thing doesn't play ROA, plus when I played DND, he was the sort of thing that would hit hamlets on the edge of the world, so he obviously doesn't like pvp either!

DND Devs have given up. If anyone wants to still play a Darkfall game, then ROA is the only version to play. Let Ivar troll on the forums, that's all he's ever done in any version!   

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Ivar confirmed Bipolar, flip flopping his opinion ever 2 minutes
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #5

DND Devs have given up.

Why keep a game running, free of chrage, if you are giving up?

If you look at their last post it is laid out very clearly. They are trying to find a resolution to their liquidation issue. Clearly they have no further news on that to share but hope to resolve it.

Im guessing most of you have never had any legal dealings but these things can take many months or even years to resolve. They were very honest about that, saying that it could take a number of months to proceed either to liquidation or a resolution plan. It has been less than two months since they posted that....

They also siad they will continue as normal while those proccesses unfold and are online in-game - why bother if you have no intention to move forward and are not being paid in the meantime?

Even buying  ahouse you can wait a month between contact from lawyers while they do all their lawyering. Its very normal! Lawyers are famed for moving at a glacial pace. And French beurocracy is also famed for its glacial pace.

Its a pretty bad situation but they have been very transparent about it to be honest. No news simply means they ware waiting for developments from the lawyers etc...
  • Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:19:53 pm by discombobulation

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

DND Devs have given up.

Because you pay the server X amount of time in advance ??? Not even Ub3r logs into its forum anymore

Last Active:November 15, 2018, 09:53:39 pm
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #7

DND Devs have given up.

Because you pay the server X amount of time in advance ??? Not even Ub3r logs into its forum anymore

Last Active:November 15, 2018, 09:53:39 pm

So what? They gain nothing from keeping it up even if the server is free.

So why waste their own time being logged in and running the server rather than looking for paid work? Why keep it running, and lie about trying to resolve their legal matters? - they gain nothing from that...

• Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:27:25 pm by discombobulation

Reply #8
Server still gets restarted every 2-3 days.

Not that it matters. No communication + no patches for half a year is hell of a sign.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #9

Several reasons actually and its evident that pride is one of them, another is chargebacks on the 1 year sub.

Reply #10

DND Devs have given up.

Slurp slurp gag gag slurp slurp cough gag

Fixed. This guy believes anything he's told. I've got an ocean front property in Arizona for sale cheap, just for you.

My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #11
Come on guys, stay in topic. DND threads about DND being dead are old news. Ivar trying to get RoA is dead threads going.

His Co worker got banned in RoA for standing around. Clearly we should believe everything he says.

He is also part of the seedy underground of exploiters and RMT pocket devs in RoA.
Ivar is like the fucking Scarface of darkfall. So many connections.

Don't get on his bad side though. He'll dunk you.
85% /s

Reply #12
Come on guys, stay in topic. DND threads about DND being dead are old news. Ivar trying to get RoA is dead threads going.

His Co worker got banned in RoA for standing around. Clearly we should believe everything he says.

He is also part of the seedy underground of exploiters and RMT pocket devs in RoA.
Ivar is like the fucking Scarface of darkfall. So many connections.

Don't get on his bad side though. He'll dunk you.

Banned from somebody's 3rd party discord = banned from game........IDONTEVEN.

Pallist getting the call last night when he found out I posted~
https://youtu.be/qgP3Wbc4UyQ

YOU GUYS BETTER HURRY OVER TO ROA I HEAR ANOTHER POLL ABOUT THE COMBAT POLL IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF !!!!1!1!
  • Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 05:18:37 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #13

If you look at their last post it is laid out very clearly. They are trying to find a resolution to their liquidation issue. Clearly they have no further news on that to share but hope to resolve it.

Im guessing most of you have never had any legal dealings but these things can take many months or even years to resolve. They were very honest about that, saying that it could take a number of months to proceed either to liquidation or a resolution plan. It has been less than two months since they posted that....

They also siad they will continue as normal while those proccesses unfold and are online in-game - why bother if you have no intention to move forward and are not being paid in the meantime?

Even buying  ahouse you can wait a month between contact from lawyers while they do all their lawyering. Its very normal! Lawyers are famed for moving at a glacial pace. And French beurocracy is also famed for its glacial pace.

Its a pretty bad situation but they have been very transparent about it to be honest. No news simply means they ware waiting for developments from the lawyers etc...
Mr you are cherry picking their statements. There really isn't that many conclusions to draw: They have not kept what they promised and they have not been truthful and transparent, multiple times. Being honest, accurate and on point on one thing does not make up for the rest, they are unprofessional. I also disagree on the post you are referring to and find that you use the world clearly a little bit loosely.

My comments are referring to ubers behavior the last ~6 months, I have no comment on anything else.

Reply #14
Fixed. This guy believes anything he's told. I've got an ocean front property in Arizona for sale cheap, just for you.

Your posts used to be annoying, untill you went ful emo some months ago and admited why you spend all day on this forums. After that I was just overcome with pity for you and your vacume of a life. The game was up for you after you cried on the forums your meant to be trolling about how sad your own life is. lol...

;)

The art of trolling is to appear nonchalant, not critically butt hurt.
  • Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 05:34:22 pm by discombobulation