Skip to main content

Topic: checking in (Read 900 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: checking in
Reply #15
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  WUT A MORON DON'T U STUDY DARKFALL AND KNOW EVERY LITTLE CHANGE MADE BY 2 FAILING DEV TEAMS?  FUCKING RETARDED CHICKENSHIT USELESS LOW LEVEL DRONE PROBABLY TO BUSY WORKING TO KNOW EVERY TINY DETAIL IN SHIT GAME?!?!??!?@??!?!?!?!?!??!
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #16
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  WUT A MORON DON'T U STUDY DARKFALL AND KNOW EVERY LITTLE CHANGE MADE BY 2 FAILING DEV TEAMS?  FUCKING RETARDED CHICKENSHIT USELESS LOW LEVEL DRONE PROBABLY TO BUSY WORKING TO KNOW EVERY TINY DETAIL IN SHIT GAME?!?!??!?@??!?!?!?!?!??!

Yea. Thats how you react to people spouting misinformation like it's solid fact. You grind them into the dust by telling them how stupid they are. Hopefully they feel bad the next time they go around, literally lying, trying to save face like the pathetic cockroaches they are.

If you retards attempted that a little bit more over here your game might not have fail shitshow, but then again, this game was built on false pretenses

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #17
Yeah because Seros never posted incorrect info.

ANDREW IN GPS WTFROFLCOPTER HAHAAA NEWSG LVL19 PALADIN RUTABAGA!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOL

Bringing Stupid Back.
  • Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 02:16:06 pm by Rimamok

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Andrew admitted to being in GPS though... lolwut?

Use a better example.

Love these forums.

twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #19
Inside joke.