Skip to main content

Topic: checking in (Read 901 times) previous topic - next topic

checking in
are my 100s of enchanted infernal bags from the first month of launch still worth anything

just wondering

my bank is literally still full, was hoping to offload some of it because i can smell the poor from another gaming genre
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

Re: checking in
Reply #1
I couldn't RMT my bank after the first month of this shit show. Ain't no one paying now.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #2
Local banking means that DND is pretty free from real money trading.

RoA has a very large real money trading scene. You could try over there but you will be competeing with Andy and Bounds player actions account. Quite hard to match their prices when they can just spawn items and gold in game.

If I were you I wouldn't waste so much time on it as you did here!! Good luck mate! I hope your family weren't depending on this for Christmas.

• Devil
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Local banking means that DND is pretty free from real money trading.

RoA has a very large real money trading scene. You could try over there but you will be competeing with Andy and Bounds player actions account. Quite hard to match their prices when they can just spawn items and gold in game.

If I were you I wouldn't waste so much time on it as you did here!! Good luck mate! I hope your family weren't depending on this for Christmas.

Any proof of corruption?

Reply #4
Devs and GMs aren't spawning and selling items. Lol

DND had RMT going on. Every game does. Who gives a shit about it in a game that isn't swarmed with farm bots.

I understand not liking a game but no reason to go to Ivar level and make up bullshit.

(Edit: Ivar, I just dunked you. Right?)
85% /s

Reply #5

DND had RMT going on. Every game does. Who gives a shit about it in a game that isn't swarmed with farm bots.

I understand not liking a game but no reason to go to Ivar level and make up bullshit.

Have you seen basketball? Your like Mycke stupid, but without the vocabulary. Its amazing how you are always wrong.

Just off the top of my head in no order- they recently moved a siege stone because it was "too close", they pay/paid their 37 volunteer players with in-game items & mats (still happening- at least my old clanmate is still getting free race change tokens which he sells on the market for in-game gold), the put theyril mines in the holdings they liked prior to launch along with changing/adding things they wanted......

When BPG's first launched, half of the team were guys telling us in comm's how to exploit and cheat. But ya, beyond all that- angels. And the "buy race-name token with in-game gold (which is super easy to exploit in old DF), then sell it for IRL cash" is huge in that game.

Reply #6
And your Co-worker got banned for standing around, right? Lol

Get dunked
85% /s

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

Have you seen basketball? Your like Mycke stupid, but without the vocabulary. Its amazing how you are always wrong.

Just off the top of my head in no order- they recently moved a siege stone because it was "too close", they pay/paid their 37 volunteer players with in-game items & mats (still happening- at least my old clanmate is still getting free race change tokens which he sells on the market for in-game gold), the put theyril mines in the holdings they liked prior to launch along with changing/adding things they wanted......

When BPG's first launched, half of the team were guys telling us in comm's how to exploit and cheat. But ya, beyond all that- angels. And the "buy race-name token with in-game gold (which is super easy to exploit in old DF), then sell it for IRL cash" is huge in that game.

BPG created a time machine to go back infiltrate AV and place the theyril mines in their favorite cities.

You are one dumb fuck dude, the theyril mine locations haven't changed since DFO launch.

Reply #8
Probably the most amusing was them letting Deadlyhit decide what racial bonuses to give orcs when he was doing the horrific reskin!!

I mean letting someone who was obsessed with Orcs throughout DF1 design their racials for himself in RoA was great - he chose insane reach to compensate for EU ping!! lol

Totally unbalanced as seen by Animal running around with 20 ping and daggers on an orc stickying people on the otherside of agon.

Wasn't even questioned by Andrew. But then again Andrew supports soul bound items you dont loose on death haha!

of course the fact that Deadly is a old freind of the dev NielK and that they ran a clan together in DF1 makes it all the more fucked up. But I tihnk all volunteer staff are basically the devs old clannies.

I also liked when the old TSL guys got caught red handed exlpointing siege equipment and werent banned - because they are old big names! I could go on and on. Its been a shit show of total corruption from day 1.

In RoA my clanmate knew devs and we were also informed of upcoming patch changes before they happened... Quite a nice advantage.

Then you have the censorship of any ideas, suggestions and criticism that don't chime with their favourites ideas on the game, contrasted with their promotion and active participation in any suggestions emmintaing from the favoured players as seen in Animal 'quitting' over rune books and then them starting a thread to alter runebooks the same morning. This coming after weeks of less cool kids asking the same and getting stone walled.

They have no credibility as independet developers pursuing their own vision, rather blowing in the wind with the FOM opinions of a select few players, who they see as the elite of DF1 NA server at shutdown. lol. I am not interested in bankrolling that, thanks.
  • Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:41:21 pm by discombobulation

Reply #9

Get dunked

From their 3rd party discord......he still plays RoA.

/facepalm.jpg you are just soooooo dumb. Myck is that you?

Reply #10

Get dunked

From their 3rd party discord......he still plays RoA.

/facepalm.jpg you are just soooooo dumb. Myck is that you?
Oh I'm well aware it was only discord. But that isn't the image you tried to paint.

No one was talking about discord... Nice try.

Get dunked.
85% /s

Reply #11
Probably the most amusing was them letting Deadlyhit decide what racial bonuses to give orcs when he was doing the horrific reskin!!

I mean letting someone who was obsessed with Orcs throughout DF1 design their racials for himself in RoA was great - he chose insane reach to compensate for EU ping!! lol

Totally unbalanced as seen by Animal running around with 20 ping and daggers on an orc stickying people on the otherside of agon.

Wasn't even questioned by Andrew. But then again Andrew supports soul bound items you dont loose on death haha!

of course the fact that Deadly is a old freind of the dev NielK and that they ran a clan together in DF1 makes it all the more fucked up. But I tihnk all volunteer staff are basically the devs old clannies.

I also liked when the old TSL guys got caught red handed exlpointing siege equipment and werent banned - because they are old big names! I could go on and on. Its been a shit show of total corruption from day 1.

In RoA my clanmate knew devs and we were also informed of upcoming patch changes before they happened... Quite a nice advantage.

Then you have the censorship of any ideas, suggestions and criticism that don't chime with their favourites ideas on the game, contrasted with their promotion and active participation in any suggestions emmintaing from the favoured players as seen in Animal 'quitting' over rune books and then them starting a thread to alter runebooks the same morning. This coming after weeks of less cool kids asking the same and getting stone walled.

They have no credibility as independet developers pursuing their own vision, rather blowing in the wind with the FOM opinions of a select few players, who they see as the elite of DF1 NA server at shutdown. lol. I am not interested in bankrolling that, thanks.

fyi, you are so full of shit it is beyond imagination

not gonna argue with stupid as everyone has seen posts like this a dozen times, and usually once you are shown you have no credibility, you just  don't reply and go back to spewing the same shit in another thread.

not to say every dev doesn't have their faults though. like ubergames insisted we were liars when we told them how broken things were and they told us the economy was fine because we had our resources spread out on alts. perfectly okay we had well over 200-300 enchanted infernal bags the day it was released.
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

• sup
  • [*]
Reply #12
@discombobulation

- orc doesn't even have a reach bonus, it has a melee damage bonus and its been nerfed months ago.

- My clan was the one that the TSL guy bugged battlespikes against @ ulhamra.  He got a temp ban. (3 days i think?)  I hate those fuckers but that was enough punishment IMO as it didn't change the result of the siege and we wiped them during that.  (only way we even knew they were bugged at 0 weight)

- censorship of ideas?  Kilrain was horrible at communicating with people without coming off as a dick, but they definitely didn't censor people's ideas.  Tons of toxic shit is said on those forums all the time, as well as tons of suggestions and whatever else.

- Animal is probably one of the least liked guys among the developers because he is constantly a raging cunt to them and calling them stupid, ineffective, bad developers, etc.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Damn I enjoyed this post.

-DeadlyHit
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #14
LOLOLOLOLOL. ORK REACH INCREASE? HELLO?

THEY BUFFED DAGGER REACH GLOBALLY YOU TARD.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.