Skip to main content

Topic: Mysterious essences = clan med (Read 228 times) previous topic - next topic

Mysterious essences = clan med
Double click on a mysterious essence to consume it and generate X amount of clan med.
Mean as a band aid patch for the current situation.

Re: Mysterious essences = clan med
Reply #1
Good idea, but with the "current situation", there is no one at Ub3r to do anything even if there was someone reading this.

Reply #2
One can only hope ...

They could even do it manually, as a band aid, trade gm Marc for it

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Lol, you'd give away the useless things you have now to avoid being logged into the game.
Only to run into the same problem as right now, like a week or two down the line.

Bandaids only help if you are willing to fix the actual problem, time to stop trying to patch things up and just cartarise the wound

Reply #4
Nope, I'd give th useless thing in order to do what I want when I log in, instead of having to focus on med to pay the holdings' upkeep.

Reply #5
Nope, I'd give th useless thing in order to do what I want when I log in, instead of having to focus on med to pay the holdings' upkeep.
And then when you are out of essences you will be back to farming med/essences.  No progress made.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #6
Well at least, I would have bought myself time. Maybe until the 1st year anniversary and we can see if there's still a game to play then.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
so its a bandaid, to hold you over for a week, or few weeks.

The real problem is
- med drain was aimed at a certain scope of active players, to make holdings easy enough as long as you arent hoarding them.
A way of tying activity into allowing an area to be player controlled.
- we have dropped well below that scope of active players, and there's a sense of needing to hold on to what was once yours.

So, for the first, all they could do is tweak the rate it drains, only to buff it later.
They have a hard time patching, lets not go down that road of actually adjusting your game in any way to fine tune it.

For the second, guess why there are so few people left.
Let me give you a list of options and then you can pick your favorite one.

• Uber stopped communicating outside of the game
    Uber stopped patching
    Uber is potentially being liquidated
    Population started eating each other over the few things that were marginally fun
    Tedium in game became massive
    Alts
    RoA is in f2p

I could add way more, but that would ruin the creative juices that some of the other posters have around here.

Point is, even if i could magically fill the clan med points by logging in and jumping twice...its still an effort that will eventually become something i cba to do either.
Would it last longer, sure...but where do you see a light at the end of this tunnel?

Reply #8
Either they abandoned the game or they want all the holdings to be free and the players gone for  a fresh start without a wipe. (Maybe with an expansion?)

I cant think of anything else happening.

It cant be  that they went that silent just to focus on a patch.

At this time I think that Ub3r is failing and they have to keep  the server on because of legal  procedures or just the little bit of hope left in Marc's heart.

Or maybe they have a plan an they are doing this on pourpose... It sounds very unrealistic though