Skip to main content

Topic: Transfer Gate PvP 2 (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

Transfer Gate PvP 2
Watch in 1440+

https://youtu.be/Zr2cnr3gNEs

If you kill new players throw them a res =0

Re: Transfer Gate PvP 2
Reply #1
if u have no selection of good footage you cant make a good video so please don't

Reply #2
if u have no selection of good footage you cant make a good video so please don't

Made a new account just to post this hey.

Reply #3
hey hope game makes it through this dark period so you can play instead of checking up anyone who posts, or rather so we all can stop going to the forums and just playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reply #4
hey hope game makes it through this dark period so you can play instead of checking up anyone who posts, or rather so we all can stop going to the forums and just playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Who this?

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
its ubermarc1200, it says right there.
Kids these days, fml.

Reply #6
after 10 years of darkfall, the noob still backpeddles in melee

lol

Reply #7

lol

There are times you should and times you shouldn't I constantly get extra hits / free back hits because of people doing retarded shit and very rarely get hit in the back. Feel free to come 1v1 me with your melee though.

Reply #8

lol

There are times you should and times you shouldn't I constantly get extra hits / free back hits because of people doing retarded shit and very rarely get hit in the back. Feel free to come 1v1 me with your melee though.
no one will take technique tips off noob vs noob fights,

there is no good players left in this game,

games dead

Reply #9

lol

no one will take technique tips off noob vs noob fights,

there is no good players left in this game,

games dead

You are clearly a melee pro come show me the way.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Dont you get it, he wouldnt need to use his pro techniques and huge playerskill to beat you.
There would be no information conveyed in the 0.5 seconds it takes to drop you.

Please understand who it is you are talking to, and refrain from asking further questions.

Reply #11
Dont you get it, he wouldnt need to use his pro techniques and huge playerskill to beat you.
There would be no information conveyed in the 0.5 seconds it takes to drop you.

Please understand who it is you are talking to, and refrain from asking further questions.
Nuyur knows.

Reply #12
I have no idea idea who either of you are and you wont say because you are most likely terrible.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
It doesnt matter who they are.
All that matters is that they are so much better at this game that they are unable to do anything informative to show you the way.
They are so far out of your league, that you cant even sense their powerlevels.

As for who they really are, i believe camera one is being used by pat currently.
Then again, with how accounts are being shared all over DnD just to have alts to expedite many of the in game tasks, it may be anyone who can be botherd to figure out how to log in with it on the forum (and, its not that hard).

And yes, my responses were trolling. Truth is, competition in a game is only valid if the pool of players exceeds a certain point.
You may be the best player in your city, but if you are also the only one it doesnt mean very much.
Likewise, being the best player in DnD, when there's so few playing doesnt hold much weight either.

Neither of them are truely top tier, but both of them are far above average and would likely dunk on the majority of the DnD population. Especially because part of the split between RoA and DnD happend over what is prioritized in the game. As such, some truely pvp orientated players, who dedicate themselves to playerskill improvement, have chosen not to even start playing DnD.
I dont think many would argue the playerskill level on DnD is, on average, higher than RoA.

Having said that, DnD has got some...alterations to how you approach a fight and certain methods of fighting fall short of their previous potential due to it. So im not saying a player who beats you in RoA will do so in DnD or vice versa.
But if half the time in DnD is spend in med point upkeep, travelling and logging in various alts to do tasks...its not spend doing pvp.
So over time the population in RoA will become more battle hardend and thus easily more proficient aswell.

Reply #14
I'm pretty sure you could have said that in like 5 sentences.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ