Skip to main content

Topic: Weekly reminder: It has been 21 days since Ub3r has bothered to go to the forums (Read 615 times) previous topic - next topic

Weekly reminder: It has been 21 days since Ub3r has bothered to go to the forums

It's not too late to start over and still have a lot of fun in Agon.

Join RoA today. It's F2P through the end of the year, you can test it out, see the features and at the very least, still get some of that Darkfall buzz, albet in a slightly different flavor. Plenty of actions to be found and all of your old haunts, farms and adventures still await you but without as much of the tedium and 10 times the developer support.

https://www.riseofagon.com/game/player-pages/veteran-player/

Read up on it here. What's the harm in trying?

• Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:59:56 pm by Bartlebe

Re: Weekly reminder: It has been 21 days since Ub3r has bothered to go to the forums
Reply #1
That game is just a trash as this one. Enjoy your corrupt devs
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Re: Weekly reminder: It has been 21 days since Ub3r has bothered to go to the forums
Reply #2
21 days since they've even looked at the forums, but you have to go back to July to find a post that was something other than damage control.

Reply #3

^ fucking this.

I'm not sure what's going on but they randomly ban people. It's going to come out 2 months from now BPG's have been tweaking the game and ingame items for "friends"

• Devil
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
I doubt it.... it woulda come out by now if the devs were boosting characters or helping people.

Reply #5

^ fucking this.

I'm not sure what's going on but they randomly ban people. It's going to come out 2 months from now BPG's have been tweaking the game and ingame items for "friends"

So, I'm not saying this didn't happen, because I have no idea, but is there any actual evidence of this?  BPG has some pretty heavy handed restrictions on what their GMs and Devs can do while playing.  Are there any screen shots of this? Video?  Or are we just going off that one angry guy that "totally got banned for just standing around". 

Also, even if they are "corrupt devs" at least they do dev?  ROA's last patch was yesterday.  When was DND's? July?

Reply #6

^ fucking this.

So, I'm not saying this didn't happen, because I have no idea, but is there any actual evidence of this?  BPG has some pretty heavy handed restrictions on what their GMs and Devs can do while playing.  Are there any screen shots of this? Video?  Or are we just going off that one angry guy that "totally got banned for just standing around". 

Also, even if they are "corrupt devs" at least they do dev?  ROA's last patch was yesterday.  When was DND's? July?

They can't even tell him who banned him and why. They had so many players with different type of access I doubt that they even know who does what.

And they're "patches" are just changing values and checks. They're not actually programming and it shows it's a buggy fucking mess. If the instant travel billboard charges you incorrectly you have to contact the GM and they have to manually give it back to you- an example.

Reply #7

^ fucking this.

They can't even tell him who banned him and why. They had so many players with different type of access I doubt that they even know who does what.

And they're "patches" are just changing values and checks. They're not actually programming and it shows it's a buggy fucking mess. If the instant travel billboard charges you incorrectly you have to contact the GM and they have to manually give it back to you- an example.

Are we actually talking about a specific person?  I was using "angry guy" as a general term, because whenever anyone gets banned it's always "bullshit, not their fault".

You can argue content of patches if you like, but I would argue that literally anything is better than radio silence for five months, which is what you've got here.

Reply #8

^ fucking this.

Are we actually talking about a specific person?  I was using "angry guy" as a general term, because whenever anyone gets banned it's always "bullshit, not their fault".

You can argue content of patches if you like, but I would argue that literally anything is better than radio silence for five months, which is what you've got here.

Coworker. We were laughing at first because he's not exactly the type of guy you would ban. It's not surprising

Reply #9
Their patches are adding content to the game. They've had number tweaking patches and content patches but you know what...they're patches! They come frequently enough and stay in touch with the players. Of course they've made mistakes but they're still around at least. DND has done so little to improve their game. Look at the situation now...is there seriously any real contest here?

Reply #10
Motherfucker, do you think we don't know the state of DND? Do you think that we don't know that RoA exists and patch their game? If we want to play it we will play it. Just STFU and log in and teleport somewhere, then soon after that, teleport somewhere else.

Reply #11
Enjoy your corrupt devs

In what way are Devs at RoA corrupt?

Just STFU and log in and teleport somewhere, then soon after that, teleport somewhere else.

YEA! @Bartlebe LOGIN AND GO SOMEWHERE IN THE GAME YOU WANT. AND THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND FIGHT OTHER PLAYERS! YOU L000000000SER!

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #12

^ fucking this.

WHAT? LOLOLOL? LIKE WHAT?

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #13
I won't play RoA because it doesn't have the features I want.  But personally I see zero issue with RoA fans coming here and advertising their very-much-alive game, in this dead game's forum.  I find the angry responses from broken-hearted DNDers a little funny, and a little sad.

Reply #14
DND is dead but im not gunna play ROA...TBH i would reccomend all DND nerds quit DF all together and hit the gym, actually improve your life instead of shit on it by playing this.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.