Skip to main content

Topic: WTS house Aldenfau (Read 124 times) previous topic - next topic

WTS house Aldenfau
Offer only in enchanting mats:
q4 horn quartz cinder heart shadowcrest
q4-q3 bile claw sparkstone leaf
Trade only in NPC cities of human-dwarf-elf.

Re: WTS house Aldenfau
Reply #1
i could but i deleted my bank becouse, GAME IS DEAD AND THERE IS NO PATCHES!  STOP PLAYIG SO DEVS DO SOMETHING!

Reply #2
i could but i deleted my bank becouse, GAME IS DEAD AND THERE IS NO PATCHES!  STOP PLAYIG SO DEVS DO SOMETHING!
You think devs would be more motivated if noone played their game? I'd say it is better to play actually. It's not like population is booming, so I don't think they are not aware that something must be done.
  • Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 04:51:41 pm by wildNothing

Reply #3
You think devs would be more motivated if noone played their game? I'd say it is better to play actually. It's not like population is booming, so I don't think they are not aware that something must be done.
If we all stop they need to do something! if a low population of player play they are maybe happy. so stop play the game if you like it!

Reply #4
If we all stop they need to do something! if a low population of player play they are maybe happy. so stop play the game if you like it!
But why would I stop? I like the game. DND is the best darkfall there was/is. As I said - I don't believe lack of players would do anything good for the game / motivate devs.
  • Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:13:56 pm by wildNothing

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
If nobody plays your game, its a good indication its not fun and needs changing.
Now i know you just said you like playing, but <100 players is basicly nobody.

If you like playing, go for it...
If you like the idea of what dnd could be, dont play a game you dont enjoy now.

Its that simple, its why so many have quit these past months(in combination with the loss of hope because uber is basicly gone?)
Those of you that remain, arent even playing darkfall as it should be.
The world is deserted, holdings are up for grabs and there is almost no competion over anything

Reply #6
I naked capped 6 VCPs today. Should I post pics and brag how good I am?

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club