Skip to main content

Topic: fuck u ivar - bitchmade soyboy - idiot (Read 201 times) previous topic - next topic

fuck u ivar - bitchmade soyboy - idiot
show us the pics of the wifes boobs that u bragged about for years
dont send us the pics of them after u rage quit and punch them tho and they are purple
plllleeeasee....

uber, u normally delete threads like this right away - just curious if anyone is there or remembers your forum login, feel free to delete

ivar ure a fag

Re: fuck u ivar - bitchmade soyboy - idiot
Reply #1
Throwback to when the population was high and going to a village solo felt like this

Reply #2
Throwback to when the population was high and going to a village solo felt like this

NSFW NSFW NSFW

rip

But 4chan here we are lol
85% /s

Reply #3
Not sure why some of you would risk straight up ban (TOS). Game is too good to risk that.

Reply #4
They can ban my forum account for all I care, not like I'm using it to effectively communicate with Ub3r anyways.

Reply #5
If they ban someone its proof there is someone out there doing something

Reply #6
They can ban my forum account for all I care, not like I'm using it to effectively communicate with Ub3r anyways.
Forum account? If they ban your account aren't you banned in game too?

Reply #7
Forum account? If they ban your account aren't you banned in game too?

Banning me in game for out of game activities? Yeah right. That would fly well with the community I bet.

Reply #8
what community? ROFLMAO!
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #9
show us the pics of the wifes boobs that u bragged about for years
dont send us the pics of them after u rage quit and punch them tho and they are purple
plllleeeasee....

uber, u normally delete threads like this right away - just curious if anyone is there or remembers your forum login, feel free to delete

ivar ure a fag

MRW I see @VexDee is still triggered and posting "RRREEEEEEEEE" threads months later lol. This was my friends reaction when I said "I dont even remember who this kid is"

/thanks for the laughs. Hey were playing the Reddit rust server Hapis island, bring your "rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" lololololol.

edit- I'm linking this to our discord. Your the gift that keeps on giving Vexxy

edit 2- @Ub3rgames please dont move this thread. We sticked it for the lols. Hysterical
  • Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:02:38 am by Ivar_theBoneless