Skip to main content

Topic: Let's just pretend... (Read 942 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Let's just pretend...
Reply #30
I haven't logged in in a while.  Just an update saying the game isn't dead would bring me back.

Reply #31
atm just need:
 info on company status, like hey we are back we have been doing THIS THIS THIS also we are fine financially.
then I need patch which prove they have been actually making progress developing

then I'll play like before instead of now only getting meditation.

Reply #32
That's all folks have been asking for for months now.  Not gonna happen unfortunately.  It's too emotionally difficult for Marc.  Poor guy.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
Bindstone Quests. Hopefully an activity i can do for 30min and then log off and still feel i have done something.

But be honest here, they paid the servers for one year and we are just waiting until this time runs up and they go offline.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #34
there wont be a patch.
Remember: Marc ACTUALLY says we are all CATS, but he is a DOG person, and WONT be told WHAT TO DO by a bunch of CATS.
this is real.
edit cause i forgot which animals we r

• Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:28:34 pm by VexDee

Reply #35
This cat thing doesnt make sense, dogs are highly dependent on their group and stricktly follow social rules, cats do whatever they like and dont give  a shit.

Maybe he  sayd he  is a cat person?

Reply #36
This cat thing doesnt make sense, dogs are highly dependent on their group and stricktly follow social rules, cats do whatever they like and dont give  a shit.

Maybe he  sayd he  is a cat person?

he is a pussy, so yeah cat person quite literally I guess

Reply #37
Whatever he meant by it, he is accurate by not mentioning people. He certainly doesn't understand people. He can have all the dogs and cats and squirrels he wants.
85% /s

Reply #38
Nuyur gave a great answer.

Ivar, you're just throwing poop.

You might just be very biased aswell

Reply #39

It is impossible for any human to be unbiased.

Reply #40

Deep.

Nah marc said he is more of a dog person than a cat person if I remember the conversation correctly ie. rather have loyal, non-questioning playerbase than us
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #41

Deep.

Nah marc said he is more of a dog person than a cat person if I remember the conversation correctly ie. rather have loyal, non-questioning playerbase than us

Ah ok, so he is a dog with hurted feelings building (or not building anymore) a cat colony.

That makes sense
  • Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:26:36 pm by sileno80

Reply #42
New Dawn has zero and I can't think of one guy who was banned for hacking. Because we didn't have an apparently....

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8979.0.html

This guy still running around? You can't get anymore blatant than this.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #43

Deep.

The reference is cats= never happy, or at most neutral. Dogs= always happy with what'ever. That is what Marc was referring too.

Its disturbing (to me) that Marc cares that much at all what the player base has to say or bothered by it. You take input from the player base, but it should never go to the level of "I care" you will go crazy doing that shit. There is even a phrase for it.

New Dawn has zero and I can't think of one guy who was banned for hacking. Because we didn't have an apparently....

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8979.0.html

This guy still running around? You can't get anymore blatant than this.

Not sure what happened to that guy, we had a few guys clearly hacking in the beginning at launch but no idea what happened to them. Ub3rgames never posted a 'banned list'

Reply #44
ivar u need professional help