Skip to main content

Topic: Italian full loot sandbox in development (Read 851 times) previous topic - next topic

Italian full loot sandbox in development
This one https://fracturedmmo.com/

Does any of you heard of this mmorpg?

I fund it yesterday, surfing for "guess what".

Looks very promising. What do you think?
  • Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:19:12 pm by sileno80

Re: Italian full loot sandbox in development
Reply #1
You should check out https://www.legendsofultima.online/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flEuupi0fmw. Similar GFX like the one you showed, same engine.

It is a community server for Legends of Aria where they are implementing the UO T2A rule-set. They are also getting a 3D UO map generated from the real UO map files when one of their community devs get some extra time.

Reply #2
Gfx looks much better in Fractured even in pre alpha to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=181&v=R-j0G3nxgvs
  • Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:05:08 pm by sileno80

Reply #3
why would you post it in general discussion about dnd and not in offtopic?
  • Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:19:33 pm by wildNothing

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
What mod is going to move it?
Oh wait...

Also...nobody looks at off-topic, so if you want it to be seen you may aswell post it here.

Reply #5
DND is no longer relevant even in it's own general chat, might aswell convert it to simply general chat for the community

Game looks nice

Reply #6

-never thought I would say this but...

No fucking independent development teams from outside the US for my mmorpg's. Seriously fuck off.

Edit- you can count on one hand decent mmorpg's developed outside the us.
  • Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:36:33 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #7
why would you post it in general discussion about dnd and not in offtopic?

A few weeks ago I would have posted it in offtopic.
Or even better, a few weeks ago I wouldn't have posted it at all.
Or even better, a few weeks ago I wouldn't have searched the internet for open pvp mmorpgs and I wouldnt have known of this game (wich doesnt exist yet).

I still check this forums and I still log in ingame. Maybe I wanted to read something less toxic that how many days since last patch and since everybody openly talks of Roa, CF and AoC (games that I wont be playng anyway) I thought this was a cool discover to share with the comunity.

I might have posted this here only to see if a mod would move it into offtopic.

Reply #8

-never thought I would say this but...

No fucking independent development teams from outside the US for my mmorpg's. Seriously fuck off.

Edit- you can count on one hand decent mmorpg's developed outside the us.

immediately you just start swearing and attacking. and then delusional blanket statements,
calm down u fucking idiot spaz.

u r an isolated dunce facing the corner still blabbing on with one of those birthday hats on

u r a tiny little chimp strapped down in a test lab with syringes hanging out of its body screaming down empty hallways, long forgotten left to starve

Reply #9
I'm done with Indie games and pretty much anything made outside of America/ Britain.

I'm also done with new kickstarters

At this point it's best to just wait for Star Citizen and maybe play Warcraft 3 or non MMO's in the mean time

I have waited this long I can wait another year for the SC Alpha/Arena mode/ Squadron 42 to be fun

Reply #10
I'm done with Indie games and pretty much anything made outside of America/ Britain.

I'm also done with new kickstarters

At this point it's best to just wait for Star Citizen and maybe play Warcraft 3 or non MMO's in the mean time

I have waited this long I can wait another year for the SC Alpha/Arena mode/ Squadron 42 to be fun

Truth hurts princess.

USA doesn't do a lot right, but games and multimedia projects nobody comes close. Even the clowns at RoA are dunking on Ub3rgames.

Reply #11
Even the clowns at RoA are dunking on Ub3rgames.

Dont blame Europe for Marc.

Actually his ancestors are swedish migrants that wanted to go to America by foot and the rest is history, but the point Im trying to make is that if those inbreeds realised they needed a boat he would infact be an american citizen.

Reply #12
looks interesting, but where does it say full loot?
ingame: Dropkick Skibba

Reply #13
looks interesting, but where does it say full loot?

It has a lot of features, so it is no easy to find but in pvp if you loose all your stamina you get knocked out and your inventory can be looted, if you get ganked you can get fully looted.
  • Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:20:14 pm by sileno80

Reply #14
Even the clowns at RoA are dunking on Ub3rgames.

Dont blame Europe for Marc.

Actually his ancestors are swedish migrants that wanted to go to America by foot and the rest is history, but the point Im trying to make is that if those inbreeds realised they needed a boat he would infact be an american citizen.

There is a real interesting trend of small dev game developers coming out of Europe with egos like they are making a game in north America with the NA player base when in fact it's a 1/10 the player base and only a 1/10 of the window to make mistakes