Skip to main content

Topic: 10 hours 12 minutes 31 seconds (Read 366 times) previous topic - next topic

10 hours 12 minutes 31 seconds
Since Ivar's last rant. F-

Slacker
85% /s

Re: 10 hours 12 minutes 31 seconds
Reply #1
Since Ivar's last rant. F-

Slacker

Oh look it's the guy who pretended to be BBF's with Marc and white knights the game while at the same time pallist encouraged the majority of toxic forum trolls who just happen to part of his (pallist) discord attempting to fuck with anybody enjoying the game.

You have got to be a faggot pallister. Only fags talk that much shit out of the side of their face.

Edit- thanks for the reminder cunt, logging for the first time in a while yesterday and saw you were down to two Holdings I almost felt sorry for you
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:43:57 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #2
Forum PvP bout goes to:  Pallist.

Reply #3
Forum PvP bout goes to:  Pallist.

What pvp fight?

There are more people in my line for coffee than actives on this forum. Soup has more people in his star wars RP server videos than new dawn. It's As Dead As Dead gets son

Reply #4
True story. games dead as dead can be. Dead as a door nail.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #5
ivar is the definition of a soyboy
dodgy bastard

Reply #6
Ivar, you are very emotional. It's easy to poke emotional people.

You're the one promoting big picture games and rise of agon. Not them. You're too far off the deep end right now.

A couple weeks ago, i was pretty emotional too. Finally coming to terms that new dawn would die because of village timers would roll into dead mans land and there was nothing else to keep people interested beyond. Ub3r always claiming they're working hard, trying to tell us we're over reacting, early next week bullshit. I doubled my toxic level, easily. To the point where Mord called me out on it and I took a step back.

This is where you seem to fuck up. I don't have a  discord full of toxic trolls. And those toxic trolls are actually pretty big fans of what we all want new dawn to be.

And you almost felt bad about us down to 2 holdings? Lol, fuck off. We don't feel bad. You're clueless man.
Garbage Men and allies and friends and enemies enjoyed every minute we've played together. Holdings don't matter like that. Holdings are just part of the content in this game and without any population and reason to play, who cares? We hold onto 2 holdings because some people do still play. If they stop, we have 0 holdings and it doesn't matter because we aren't playing. Online games are about the bonds and interactions of players... Since you can't get along with anyone, maybe that's where you have trouble

85% /s

Reply #7
yall faggots imo.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #8
omg ivar is fucking nuts lol
Most affected spaz award goes to ivar
now show us the pics of your wife jugs once and for all

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
omg ivar is fucking nuts lol
Most affected spaz award goes to ivar
now show us the pics of your wife jugs once and for all