Skip to main content

Topic: 2 Months 10 days 23 hours (Read 582 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: 2 Months 10 days 23 hours
Reply #15
Let's just read the text you blew up and ignore the fact this thread is a derivative of the one mantra made you replied in.

Stay ez trash can. At least now that you've admitted you "unblocked" me you don't have to look like as big of an idiot when you reply to my posts now.
  • Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:02:49 am by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #16
I remember the days this same fucking clown would tell people to shut the fuck up or move on when they'd write posts similar to this just 3 months ago. I love it

8 months ago you dumb fuck.

AND we had a population that enjoyed the game at the time AND ub3rgames were still patching at the time.

April as in almost 8 fucking months ago.....

You two fucking idtiots @SomeBK @bigabbo88 have been on the forums trying to talk shit LONGER than ub3rgames patched the game.
This game was never populated, it had more then it does now, sure. But it was never thriving it struggled and lost players from day dot, due to the product being released well below par of what was promised.

The difference in brains is clearly shown by the fact people like me predicted this over a year ago, whilst dumb fucking peons like you have only just clocked on now how bad they are.

Just shows you are braindead gimp who followed ub3r like a dumb dog, until your bowl ran out of water.

xaxaxaxaxa
dodgy bastard

Reply #17
Ivar, you think they troll you because you were supportive of the game in April?
85% /s