Skip to main content

Topic: 2 Months 10 days 23 hours (Read 571 times) previous topic - next topic

2 Months 10 days 23 hours
Nice jerb' F+

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: 2 Months 10 days 23 hours
Reply #1
I remember the days this same fucking clown would tell people to shut the fuck up or move on when they'd write posts similar to this just 3 months ago. I love it
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #2
Looks like ivar has given up trying pregnate his son again and is taking it out on ub3r.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #3
I remember the days this same fucking clown would tell people to shut the fuck up or move on when they'd write posts similar to this just 3 months ago. I love it

8 months ago you dumb fuck.

AND we had a population that enjoyed the game at the time AND ub3rgames were still patching at the time.

April as in almost 8 fucking months ago.....

You two fucking idtiots @SomeBK @bigabbo88 have been on the forums trying to talk shit LONGER than ub3rgames patched the game.
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:40:50 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Keep reading my "blocked" posts maggot. I don't care enough to get a waaaaaaaaaay more recent post of you nut jobbing Ub3r past the month of April.  Change your Kotex and go back to blowing RoA on their forums
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #5
Keep reading my "blocked" posts maggot. I don't care enough to get a waaaaaaaaaay more recent post of you nut jobbing Ub3r past the month of April.  Change your Kotex and go back to blowing RoA on their forums

I dont stay logged in to the forums you fucking genius henceforth nobody is blocked...... you really are super genius.

Keep spending your free time trying to find a single post anywhere where I slob on roa lol. I thought pallist was triggered, do I need need to send you a five-by-five picture of myself to put up above your bed?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Ivar, bring back the Putin meme you used to use when you were pretending you didn't read my "blocked" posts. It's ok for you to just say you unblocked me, we both already established you can never not read my posts let alone respond.

You're my monkey on a keyboard with a lot of sorry excuses

Reply #7
you 2 should really just fuck and get it over with you know.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #8
you 2 should really just fuck and get it over with you know.

Talked positively about the game back in April... fucking APRIL...and this welfare basement troll has been chasing me around since.

Edit- hopefully somebk gets extra food stamps for every post chasing me around, like some community outreach program.
  • Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:21:46 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #9
Talked positively about the game back in April... fucking APRIL...and this welfare basement troll has been chasing me around since.
This isn't entirely true though is it? You've been in "support" of ubers behavior longer than that and I think possibly the game too. Sorry for bullshit post but I'm kind of a stickler Meeseeks with facts and truth.

Reply #10
This isn't entirely true though is it? You've been in "support" of ubers behavior longer than that and I think possibly the game too. Sorry for bullshit post but I'm kind of a stickler Meeseeks with facts and truth.

I was referring to when this idiot started. Hence "ever since"....but ya you got me.

Reply #11
ivar

SHUT THE FUCK UP

U R AN IDIOT AND NOONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR SHIT

Reply #12
It's like an Autist's support group in here.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Shit stain peanut gallery ftw

By the way guys, I got ten bonus food stamps for writing this post. Now I'm flush for the rest of the week on food, thanks

This took 3 mins to find. Notice the time stamp by the way. Again, my first post in this thread still stands. Food stamps galore

I'm not here to defend ub3r. And I'm not content. You guys simply make no sense.

Fucking this ^

Clearly Ub3rgames has made a decision on communication and patching frequency. Either deal with it (*I don't think anybody, myself included likes it) but it is what it is or.....or fucking move on and come back when you're happy with where ND is. It's not like you didn't get your money's worth and they robbed you. This thing could end tomorrow and nobody could complain about what they paid versus what they got out of it.

Wringing out your panties on the forums everyday doesn't accomplish anything. And you know who I'm talking to

I guess April comes after August when you're a fucking slack tard when @AbusiveLover
  • Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:37:48 pm by SomeBK

Reply #14
Shit stain peanut gallery ftw

By the way guys, I got ten bonus food stamps for writing this post. Now I'm flush for the rest of the week on food, thanks

This took 3 mins to find. Notice the time stamp by the way. Again, my first post in this thread still stands. Food stamps galore

I'm not here to defend ub3r. And I'm not content. You guys simply make no sense.

Fucking this ^

Clearly Ub3rgames has made a decision on communication and patching frequency. Either deal with it (*I don't think anybody, myself included likes it) but it is what it is or.....or fucking move on and come back when you're happy with where ND is. It's not like you didn't get your money's worth and they robbed you. This thing could end tomorrow and nobody could complain about what they paid versus what they got out of it.

Wringing out your panties on the forums everyday doesn't accomplish anything. And you know who I'm talking to

I guess April comes after August when you're a fucking slack tard when @AbusiveLover

Spend more time looking through my shit posts while I was pooping.

/I unblocked everyone. The lols this far into it are gold.