Topic: orks7 (Read 451 times) previous topic - next topic

orks7
2vs2 azm
2vs2 loserkids
Andruk raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKMQT0UTnQ

Re: orks7
Reply #1
lol at how fast some of these people die.

Reply #2

Every dirty paws video= heavily edited, everybody is a fucking idiot.

His videos are like watching somebody gun down naked on the beach in Rust

Reply #3

Every dirty paws video= heavily edited, everybody is a fucking idiot.

His videos are like watching somebody gun down naked on the beach in Rust

Why would you presume that I don't think they are edited, I killed him easy the other day. That is why I found it funny.

Reply #4
Name one player that posts the raw, unedited footage of his fights.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #5
I'm not sure what is going on here. This video - orks7 - shows unedited footage.
The only cut was done mechanically based on time left so last fight starts in the middle to make it end at the end of the song.

But for sure my videos are not here to show skillful gameplay, as I'm not a good player. Some videos are edited, some are not. Basically I just want to show that there is activity and how great this game is. Also I like making videos.
  • Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:57:55 pm by wildNothing

Reply #6
Name one player that posts the raw, unedited footage of his fights.

A lot of my RoA vids were like that, I liked to show fights from start to finish. I think I only posted one loss though, because it was a fun fight.

Reply #7
I'm not sure what is going on here. This video - orks7 - shows unedited footage.
The only cut was done mechanically based on time left so last fight starts in the middle to make it end at the end of the song.

But for sure my videos are not here to show skillful gameplay, as I'm not a good player. Some videos are edited, some are not. Basically I just want to show that there is activity and how great this game is. Also I like making videos.

1st fight starts with a guy pretty much running-straight lining and dies
2nd fight guy starts borderline AFK , fall helps kill both
3rd fight guy pretty much straight lines being 2v1 and dies
4th fight you start it at the guy 20%...............and ends with a guy charging you at half health vs your 90%

Last video I watched of yours was you killing guys semi-AFK at banks and running down guys with r30's, like wtf is the point of taking the time to even upload this shit. Its not fun to watch.

You know what would be nice? posting a pvp video where the guy actual TURNS and fights back. Like in every other pvp video, because these are neither fun to watch or funny. Just bad
  • Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:51:12 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #8
Ivar, where are your pro pvp videos?

At least dirty is still putting out content for the game.

And regardless of the Horde vs GMen RP, Dirty is a solid PvP player. He never claimed to be the best and always tries to get better.
85% /s

Reply #9
Ivar, where are your pro pvp videos?

At least dirty is still putting out content for the game.

And regardless of the Horde vs GMen RP, Dirty is a solid PvP player. He never claimed to be the best and always tries to get better.

Never said he was a bad pvp'r , so wtf is up with the trash videos. A 4 min video of him back shooting people AGAIN and you have to white knight for him?

...and I'm setting up my second PC to stream-record so at least I'll have my own private pvp generator. BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO PLAY? THATS A REAL QUESTION. SERIOUSLY

Reply #10
It is probably the only pvp for an entire week... not a lot of options to make a video out of.
85% /s

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
It is probably the only pvp for an entire week... not a lot of options to make a video out of.

im sure these shitters just die a lot in pvp but dont include it in videos

horde members are so bad they wont fight you unless they outnumber you by at least 3x

Reply #12

horde members are so bad they wont fight you unless they outnumber you by at least 3x

This video goes against what you are saying.

Reply #13
That's 100% true when it comes to me. I die a lot.

Reply #14

if thats true you should post some videos where you lose too, surely you dont win every fight?