Skip to main content

Topic: Guys its time to come check out ROA (Read 188 times) previous topic - next topic

Guys its time to come check out ROA

Re: Guys its time to come check out ROA
Reply #1
I am glad someone is still enjoying Darkfall.

Sadly, when I watch RoA vids, I wanna puke, so I'll pass

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE6TsuQ1KiY

We'll be here for you guys :3  COME RP WITH ME

Reply #3
Sadly RoA population is still shit, just feels a little over crowded with all the instant travel options, you will still be fighting the same 20 people day in day out with around 50 at sieges.

Reply #4
Sadly RoA population is still shit, just feels a little over crowded with all the instant travel options, you will still be fighting the same 20 people day in day out with around 50 at sieges.

I tried and I am just not interested. RoA is not the Darkfall I am looking for.

Reply #5
I logged in ROA and its a big no from me.  Dont like it at all. 

Reply #6
I mean my clan alone as 30 players.....lets not talk about legion bw and defiance >_>

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
So like 200 people is the entire server.
A map meant to have 10k players on it.

is it more than dnd, sure...but i mean...
if i start a minecraft server, which holds 8 at most, i think i get pretty close to dnd pop

Reply #8
I mean my clan alone as 30 players.....lets not talk about legion bw and defiance >_>

Okay then let me change it, 20 active players.