Skip to main content

Topic: Big Picture Games (RoA) is a better game company then Ub3rgames (New Dawn) (Read 2761 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Big Picture Games (RoA) is a better game company then Ub3rgames (New Dawn)
Reply #30
Real Talk...

Ub3rgames are WAY better at actual game development, they at least have a solid idea of WHAT TYPE of game they want and who their target audience is, but they're also completely financially retarded and TERRIBLE businessmen

BPG on the other hand have had an absolute clusterfuck of development and piss poor leadership with much less talent and FAR more wasted time chasing their tails redoing stupid shit over and over while procrastinating or refusing to implement (either through lack of programming ability or lack of foresight) any REAL changes that would fix the fundamental problems or bring back and KEEP NEW players

BPG has no fucking clue what type of game they want RoA to be and no idea what their target audience is outside of literally the same 100 autistic/ toxic narcissists who literally cannot comprehend WHY no one else wants to play in their hyper inflated shitbox with them...

That being said, AT LEAST BPG were smart enough to fucking make some $ from the few people desperate for their product...

Unlike Ub3rgames which literally did everything they could to FAIL FINANCIALLY and now might be getting shut down for not paying their bills.

Apparently Marc thinks he can do literally everything by himself and won't even ACCEPT volunteer help from non French people

I used to think the stuckup/arrogant French mentality was a meme, but apparently NOT... let's pray them being cheese eating surrender monkeys isn't ALSO REAL.

You'd have to be one helluva cuck to lose your game/company after putting in 3 years of unpaid work
  • Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 05:58:05 pm by Battle Smurf

Reply #31
Stereotypes exist for a reason besides being hilarious .
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #32
Apparently Marc thinks he can do literally everything by himself and won't even ACCEPT volunteer help from non French people

Did God need help creating Adam and Eve? No. And nor does Marc.

Reply #33

Did God need help creating Adam and Eve? No. And nor does Marc.

He needed Adam's rib looks like he got some help there....women wanting equal rights is nonsense according to the Bible all they equal up to is the rib bone of a man. God just put them here to amuse us. You all know The Word is truth it is not in fact, The Bird, contrary to popular belief.
  • Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:09:47 pm by cutsmyself
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #34
mark is arrogant and condescending and calls us 'cats' and he is a 'dog guy'

ok mark i might be a cat but u r delusional and rude

how is the patch going  lmao

get fucked

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
BPG even with the way they handle things are 100x better then Ub3r, nothing excuses treating a player base like Ub3r have, they have literally gone full AV on it.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #36
"BPG has no fucking clue what type of game they want RoA to be and no idea what their target audience is outside of literally the same 100 autistic/ toxic narcissists who literally cannot comprehend WHY no one else wants to play in their hyper inflated shitbox with them..."

Lol, best summary to date.

Reply #37
I'd take Ub3rgames over BPG any day... their slow ass, mute, french asshole selves.

Reply #38
You guys are all obviously fucking retarded. I dare you to try and make a game (or resurrect one) remotely even close to as fun as what DND has done. Everyone is entitled to their opinion because we are all (mostly) paying customers. I'd be treating all your entitled asses the same way if i was single handedly bringing back the best game of all times. Don't like the game or the way uber games works? FUCKING MOVE ON. Do you all call your high school girls friends 10 years later? NO! FUCKING MOVE ON if you don't like it. Whiner ass kids. For real.

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
But if you find that RoA is better than DND.....

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE POSTING?

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #40
This thread is about BPG being better than Ub3rgames as a company, not that their product is better.

I don't necessarily agree with that. But Ub3rgames are a real let down in the last half a year :'(

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #41
Except Marc isn't a programmer  ;)
Marc isn't a programmer???   WTF has he been doing this last six months then?  Because it's obviously not communicating with the community, nor is it handling the accounting to keep his company out of, say, liquidation...

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
Except Marc isn't a programmer  ;)
Marc isn't a programmer???   WTF has he been doing this last six months then?  Because it's obviously not communicating with the community, nor is it handling the accounting to keep his company out of, say, liquidation...

Marc is a programmer and probably the only one left now.

Reply #43
Ahh, whew!!!  Thanks Valar.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
BPG does a number of things better, but they lean hard towards severe unprofessional "stunts" like public in-fighting. That's not to say Ub3rgames is a good example, they live so far with their heads up their own arses that they had to ask us if we were trolling when we expressed frustration regarding their lack of communication.

But I just cannot get myself to play RoA however. High ping, no melee due to said ping, ray spam, no weapon bar so you got to macro that functionality, limited or no action queueing (I cant get solid info on this one), repetitive combat system, a removal of alignment of any relevant sort, etc.

And AFAIK just like New Dawn they haven't really added ground breaking new content pieces or systems which change the way you play the game on a daily basis (for the better). Correct me if I am missing major content pieces and systems here.
  • Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 03:16:29 pm by Raap
Proud member of TD.