Skip to main content

Topic: Big Picture Games (RoA) is a better game company then Ub3rgames (New Dawn) (Read 2762 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Big Picture Games (RoA) is a better game company then Ub3rgames (New Dawn)
Reply #15
You guys still getting sieges like this over here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx-xFfxmVh4

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #16
ROA 1000x better and have high population Free to play

Reply #17
Ivar went full retard

That's it? That's your dipshit comment on a subject that you can't really argue the other way because it's so contrasting and clear.

Nobody this time of year who played New Dawn would have said that big picture games would turn out to be a better game company than Uber games. But here we are  and your response to somebody pointing that out is that ....😑

I don't care to argue your rating system. You went full retard with this thread.

And no grammar police, but
Then is time
Than is comparison
85% /s

Reply #18
when 200 players is considered "high population" in a instant teleport travel game

LOL
dodgy bastard

Reply #19
Ivars finally accepted DND is dead and still manages to come across like some kind of dribbling buffoon.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #20
when 200 players is considered "high population" in a instant teleport travel game

LOL

we just had another patch how about u

Reply #21

LOL

we just had another patch how about u

Is that the patch where they are reverting 90% of the patches they made since launch?

lol - good game!

Reply #22
@Ivar_theBoneless

when you compare few days of free period of RoA vs DND, RoA might actually win. But that's it. RoA can only win if you think about darkfall in terms of a short repeatable involvement - something like modern open world shooters. So you log every day to basically repeat your previous day - fight and that's it. Sure you can play it for few days and pretend it's a mmorpg with great combat. But it's not. I see zero reasons to play RoA in the long run. Because if we look at darkfall as a big arena shooter I'd rather play modern FPS games tbh.

That's why for me it is DND or nothing when it comes to mmorpgs. But that's me. Some like instant action, some like a more localized, slower world with much more factors involved in your everyday experience than just combat. Different game genres actually.

Now DND devs not producing any patches lately is totally different story. But well, here you have it - I summed it up in one sentence. Kind of stupid thread - it's obvious in this period in time BPG looks much better than Ub3r. Does it change anything? No, products are different.
  • Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:39:10 pm by wildNothing

Reply #23
I have full faith in Ubergames that he will deliver and is close to doing so.

For many reasons.

Lets leave it at that.

Reply #24
Stop smoking crack this shit is so dead. The first time they posted in like 3 and a bit months was to tell us about a power outage causing forums and servers to be down. They are a fucking joke and don't deserve loyalty after the disrespect they've displayed to supporters, didn't realise they had to pay tax? That's some tasos level BULLSHIT

Reply #25
Reminder to stay on topic.

It's BPG vs Ub3r
Not RoA vs DND

Ivar still full retard for this thread
85% /s

• memes
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
than*

learn ur own language pls

Reply #27
Stop smoking crack this shit is so dead. The first time they posted in like 3 and a bit months was to tell us about a power outage causing forums and servers to be down. They are a fucking joke and don't deserve loyalty after the disrespect they've displayed to supporters, didn't realise they had to pay tax? That's some tasos level BULLSHIT

Marc is in crunch mode. He doesn't have time to waste on trolls like you.

Just have faith in Marc's vision. He is the prophet that will deliver us to the land of milk and honey.

Reply #28
Except Marc isn't a programmer  ;)

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #29
Except Marc isn't a programmer  ;)

Irrelevant.

Jesus wasn't a fisherman but it didn't stop him feeding 5,000 people with just a few crumbs and sardines. Marc is operating on a similar level imho.