Skip to main content

Topic: DFUW RELAUNCH ( Chinese company buys all rights to launch in Europe :O) (Read 1713 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DFUW RELAUNCH ( Chinese company buys all rights to launch in Europe :O)
Reply #60
When will you all figure out Don is role playing a his 'Epic Pvper', not to say he isnt a solid player, but hes intentionally over doing it and being intentionally blind to anything that counters 'being the best'.

This is a role playing game and hes role playing 'da best pvper evah'

Damn, this hit me hard, knowing how skilled of a player you are makes me see how true this probably is ;/ ive always thought i was the best or at least a close 3rd or 2nd a long side my master and of course yourself Mycke being top of the food chain, Even being in your presence is a blessing such a God of the game such an elite as much as how toxic you elitist make the server you are so very much so appreciated, thank you.

Im only the best when all the good players stop playing, like towards the end of indev there was a month where I might have been the best player left playing or at least 2nd, but then some good player got active again.

I had my 15 minutes of fame :P But im not going to al bundy it like you are and remind everyone i scored 4 touchdowns 1 game in high school while now selling shoes ;)

Sometimes when you got a big penis like myself you just got to slap that thing out and start slapping kids on the forehead with it. Know what i mean?
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #61
When will you all figure out Don is role playing a his 'Epic Pvper', not to say he isnt a solid player, but hes intentionally over doing it and being intentionally blind to anything that counters 'being the best'.

This is a role playing game and hes role playing 'da best pvper evah'

Damn, this hit me hard, knowing how skilled of a player you are makes me see how true this probably is ;/ ive always thought i was the best or at least a close 3rd or 2nd a long side my master and of course yourself Mycke being top of the food chain, Even being in your presence is a blessing such a God of the game such an elite as much as how toxic you elitist make the server you are so very much so appreciated, thank you.

Im only the best when all the good players stop playing, like towards the end of indev there was a month where I might have been the best player left playing or at least 2nd, but then some good player got active again.

I had my 15 minutes of fame :P But im not going to al bundy it like you are and remind everyone i scored 4 touchdowns 1 game in high school while now selling shoes ;)

Sometimes when you got a big penis like myself you just got to slap that thing out and start slapping kids on the forehead with it. Know what i mean?

I mean kinda, but slapping kids with your dick is a bit fucked up bro.

Reply #62
Not trying to be mean true don but noone remembers anything impressive of you from old darkfall(s) at all. You made zero impact. That's OK though, that's how it was with most of us.
I do vaguely remember you being in my clan at some point on NA in OG darkfall though, and all you ever did was sit AFK on top of the keep in a plate chest. That's the sum total of what I remember of you.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #63
I don't remember him at all either and I played throughout all of DF1.
one of the only people I remember being a real pain was Itwas luck
~Nao Southpaw

Reply #64
Dolphin Rider and his superhax.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #65
True don is a young fella. He was a child when df1 was around. I remember him from df2 though - he was into mature women from rats if I remember correctly.
  • Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:18:15 pm by wildNothing

Reply #66
True Don is a Gunner and therefor, by default, a beast.

Reply #67
True Don is a Gunner and therefor, by default, a beast.

AUBAMA WHOOOO? AUBAMMAAA WHAT??? AUBAMAAABLUUUUUUUUDCLAARTYAAAAAAAAANGGG
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS