Skip to main content

Topic: DFUW RELAUNCH ( Chinese company buys all rights to launch in Europe :O) (Read 1733 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DFUW RELAUNCH ( Chinese company buys all rights to launch in Europe :O)
Reply #15
https://youtu.be/NP3_UdPz4Vo

dumb kids lool

Pretty sure you failed to sticky back in DnD and quit because of it.

@SupremeBeing 

you remember when this kid piped up to you and you flopped him on a 2 day old character LOOOOL talking about me failing to sticky back people lol you should be happy i'm not playing you would be bind re spawning at that bindstone 24/7 ;3

• Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 11:41:58 pm by Truedon1997
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #16

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

you remember when this kid piped up to you and you flopped him on a 2 day old character LOOOOL talking about me failing to sticky back people lol you should be happy i'm not playing you would be bind re spawning at that bindstone 24/7 ;3

yep, i remember when i beat him on a 1hour old char in hintenfau  with just melee

lol
dodgy bastard

Reply #17

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

yep, i remember when i beat him on a 1hour old char in hintenfau  with just melee

lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bless him

Reply #18

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

If I remember correctly (was pretty drugged up at the time) you are talking about indev. I only played indev for a couple days, did 0 leveling on my character, got some keys off of some1 to get my 100k med points, did some duels in some shit gear to try see what it was like and then logged off.

I mean gz on killing a brand new character with shit gear, with a 1 hour old character in slightly less shit gear I guess.

But the fact is I have killed both of you so many times I am surprised you are saying anything.

Reply #19

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

If I remember correctly (was pretty drugged up at the time) you are talking about indev. I only played indev for a couple days, did 0 leveling on my character, got some keys off of some1 to get my 100k med points, did some duels in some shit gear to try see what it was like and then logged off.

I mean gz on killing a brand new character with shit gear, with a 1 hour old character in slightly less shit gear I guess.

But the fact is I have killed both of you so many times I am surprised you are saying anything.

the only players i have lost to if i remember correctly (dunno was pretty drugged up at the time) was probably players like hayland cadaver and tbh thats it even then the fights are very 50/50 at the time(we dont play this trash anymore) other then that your non factor name (dunno who you are tbh just remember the forum account name on my discord once in hitenfau)  just remember you tried to play with me hayland and pat etc and we just laughed as you would just invite yourself everywhere because you obviously dont have anyone to play with, felt a bit bad tbh. Other then that probably killed me on ROA yeah sure ive killed everyone on ROA including yourself even tho im forced to play mage :) but new dawn me with 20-30 ping is a completely different ball game hence why no NA top tier can touch any EU top tier on ND(not many of us) as with the ping not in there favor they get dropped in seconds by players like me. But please continue to troll on these forums and thats all you seem to do, im' just hear to state the facts, from back then anyways i'm not playing anymore it just looks like average players are now the best players on new dawn like Mantra lol which is nice to see as it makes those players want to play more when players like me are not playing the game so im happy for that reason. But russian shit tier dogs will remain shit tier, enjoy this dead game while it lasts.

Reminder.
https://youtu.be/VTlxXqzNSRs

Reply #20

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

the only players i have lost to if i remember correctly (dunno was pretty drugged up at the time) was probably players like hayland cadaver and tbh thats it even then the fights are very 50/50 at the time(we dont play this trash anymore) other then that your non factor name (dunno who you are tbh just remember the forum account name on my discord once in hitenfau)  just remember you tried to play with me hayland and pat etc and we just laughed as you would just invite yourself everywhere because you obviously dont have anyone to play with, felt a bit bad tbh. Other then that probably killed me on ROA yeah sure ive killed everyone on ROA including yourself even tho im forced to play mage :) but new dawn me with 20-30 ping is a completely different ball game hence why no NA top tier can touch any EU top tier on ND(not many of us) as with the ping not in there favor they get dropped in seconds by players like me. But please continue to troll on these forums and thats all you seem to do, im' just hear to state the facts, from back then anyways i'm not playing anymore it just looks like average players are now the best players on new dawn like Mantra lol which is nice to see as it makes those players want to play more when players like me are not playing the game so im happy for that reason. But russian shit tier dogs will remain shit tier, enjoy this dead game while it lasts.

Reminder.

It is clear you don't remember me then, in RoA I kill you easily multiple times. I never once tried to play with you or pat, and I have pvped with hayland a few times a couple times because I was in the same clan as him and a couple times out of just randomly joining to fight a zerg. I have asked him to duel me a few times (which he has refused) because I have very rarely played melee / archery and thought it would be good practice.

As far as your play goes, I watched a few of your videos and you constantly give your back like a retard in melee vs melee and got carried by gear.

Reply #21

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

Reminder.

It is clear you don't remember me then, in RoA I kill you easily multiple times. I never once tried to play with you or pat, and I have pvped with hayland a few times a couple times because I was in the same clan as him and a couple times out of just randomly joining to fight a zerg. I have asked him to duel me a few times (which he has refused) because I have very rarely played melee / archery and thought it would be good practice.

As far as your play goes, I watched a few of your videos and you constantly give your back like a retard in melee vs melee and got carried by gear.

Didn't read the dribble, but give me a shout when you actually have won a pvp tournament maybe then you will be worthy to talk to, as i don't need to prove my skill, everyone already knows you on the other hand have a lot to learn and do before stepping up to the big boys :)

Regards TD

Reply #22

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

Reminder.

Didn't read the dribble, but give me a shout when you actually have won a pvp tournament maybe then you will be worthy to talk to, as i don't need to prove my skill, everyone already knows you on the other hand have a lot to learn and do before stepping up to the big boys :)

Regards TD

The play I have seen out of you, I find it hard believing you won a tourney.

Reply #23

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

Reminder.

Regards TD

Your mentality has been damaged, knowing i played in prime darkfall you are stuck in a game which no one plays trying to tell me your some what good after the videos you uploaded ? even mega said your average and i think your lucky to even get that Sorrow lol legit never heard of you in any darkfall but ROA which no ones cares about as it means nothing to me playing a mage with 130 ping.

Reply #24

dumb kids lool

@SupremeBeing 

lol

Reminder.

Regards TD

Your mentality has been damaged, knowing i played in prime darkfall you are stuck in a game which no one plays trying to tell me your some what good after the videos you uploaded ? even mega said your average and i think your lucky to even get that Sorrow lol legit never heard of you in any darkfall but ROA which no ones cares about as it means nothing to me playing a mage with 130 ping.

So what your saying is because you lost to me in a different version of DF and have never beat me in any other version of df you are better than me? Makes sense.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Can confirm UW is returning, @Nataz was actually not trolling after all!

Please direct all questions to him by @mentioning him here.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #26
@Nataz cant be worse then @Ub3rgames and @Ub3r-Communication
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #27
I'll revert back with more info on this in a few days

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
@Nataz Is that normal few days, or Uber few days, or AV few days?
Its nice to know ahead of time what kind of waiting period we are really looking at here.

Reply #29
Soon™