Skip to main content

Topic: My 2 hour comparison of RoA to DND (Read 1495 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: My 2 hour comparison of RoA to DND
Reply #45
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar
+ you genuinely feel like you earn what you get here

What kinda lame ass brainwashed list is this? BETTER BINDS? THE WEAPON BAR IS BETTER? HELLO?

I haven't had to swap my weapons on bind since launch. You are, objectively, a fucking idiot.

People here still can't think of a reason why first available is necessary.

Try getting 120 stats in RoA and tell me "you didn't earn it"

Your childish name calling says a lot about both you and the game you choose to play.

How does it feel knowing you contributed to the downfall of another Darkfall by being an ignorant yes-man drone?

How does it feel to know everyone laughs at you for acting half your age?

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

On roa, you gotta push 2 keys to cast fireball if you arent holding a staff.  Fuckin janky ass garbage. It's part of the player skill involved in fighting against the ui tho right?

Why is this a bad thing? Why don't you just go full tab-target if you want the game to play itself for you. Literally a non-issue.

I know most of you are geriatric old-men that have trouble pressing buttons, and aiming at a target at the same time, but give me a break lmfao. You can't even properly bind pots, food, mounts, or weapons here without stopping and swapping it on your hotbar, lol.
Know what would be real skillful? How bout if you had to typed the spell you wanna cast to load it.  It's not clunky, it's a skillcheck.

Reply #46
A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

And yet poor Simba is here on the forums of a game he doesn't play acting affected by our opinions.

Thanks for the laugh.

Reply #47
Thanks for the laugh.

https://www.societe.com/societe/ub3rgames-814368437.html#jugement

Confirmed. RoA is trash

OMG THE IRONY. LOLOLOLOLOL. IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS, BECAUSE DND IS LITERALLY GOING INTO THE TRASH. GET IT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOOOOOOOOOVE being right. You rejects are so THICK. LOL.

It is the way it is.
TM
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:44:34 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #48
Know what would be real skillful? How bout if you had to typed the spell you wanna cast to load it.  It's not clunky, it's a skillcheck.
What kind of dumbass strawman is this lmfao.

Same rejects arguing about clunkiness and not being able to chuck out spells like they're a machinegun are the same type of morons that argue that RoA is a quakefall arena. Hint: Weapon switches and transitions are a key component of darkfall. You'd know that, but they took away the content that was destroyer, and left you with half-assed titles.
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:49:19 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #49
Shouldn't you just toddle back to the game you play?

Reply #50
What kind of dumbass strawman is this lmfao.

Same rejects arguing about clunkiness and not being able to chuck out spells like they're a machinegun are the same type of morons that argue that RoA is a quakefall arena. Hint: Weapon switches and transitions are a key component of darkfall. You'd know that, but they took away the content that was destroyer, and left you with half-assed titles.
It's not a strawman, its hyperbole.
Weapon swaps dont count unless they take 2 keystrokes?  Enjoy your slower paced clunky combat. Sorry your old man hands couldn't hack it in dnd.

Reply #51
OH SHIT @Seronys IS OLD AND SLOW! WTFROFLPWNCOPTER KILLYERSELF MADBAD
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #52
It's not a strawman, its hyperbole.
Weapon swaps dont count unless they take 2 keystrokes?  Enjoy your slower paced clunky combat. Sorry your old man hands couldn't hack it in dnd.

Hyperbole would imply you weren't trying to illogically rationalize your stance, which isn't the M/O of delusional ND fanboys.

Ima keep enjoying my "slower paced combat" (lololololololol), because I can. Keep claiming how much better ND is as it fails and goes into liquidation. There's nothing quite like watching idiots reject the fact that they are OBJECTIVELY wrong, and double down because their ego can't handle it. The longer you wait, the harder it's going to get bub, just rip off the band-aid.

Sorry your old man hands couldn't hack it in dnd.
Hello? Didn't you just say it took less motor ability to perform actions in this game?

Watching this community destroy itself with ignorance has been a real hoot.

Reply #53
Takes fewer keystrokes but faster reaction time. My grandma can type 50 wpm, I bet she'd be boss at roa

https://play.typeracer.com

Here you go. So many keystrokes in this game. Do you have what it takes to outplay your opponent?
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 11:39:33 pm by Brown Dorf