Skip to main content

Topic: My 2 hour comparison of RoA to DND (Read 1497 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: My 2 hour comparison of RoA to DND
Reply #30
I have no connections to Ub3r.

Six months back I did offer to give them 4-6 hours a week of assistance (at no cost) but they politely refused the help.

Reply #31
They refuse to communicate for months. Its clear even for them theese are not standards in game industry.

They have financial issues.

So i guess the only reason the servers are running is that they paid for it alredy.

If they have the plan to continue they would communicate. "Okay, we have issues, we working on it." But they are in silent. We all know how much time to write a post. I rly do not belive they had no 30 sec free time in the last 3-4 months.

And finally i really sorry because this game have potential and they made it well until the crack.

Reply #32
DND
+ Going into liquidation

Thats speculation, in fact no one knows what is going on yet and they are still working on the next patch which should be out next week.

The other fact is the population has been growing.

share ur drugs with us)))) open ur eyes freak!!!
game is dead, last friday in a prime time i saw 4v4 fight  at village.....
no patch for 6 month. devs stopped communicate with community and there is this  LIQUIDATION thingy
  • Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:41:36 pm by ludmitr87
Herzl - GSC

Reply #33
I have no connections to Ub3r.

Six months back I did offer to give them 4-6 hours a week of assistance (at no cost) but they politely refused the help.

I also offered to set them up with our community manager (our RPG game is published and sold here and in the UK) to do a fixed Q&A (submitted) free of course. We hit around 30k players give or take every year. I offer this all the time for amateur module book writers for our game or anybody really in the fantasy genre just about everybody is a gamer today. Thought it might help with the long silence, this is like a month ago, they couldn't even respond back.

On RoA- I'll tell you right now the quality of life changes over there are shockingly better than they are here. Example- the market is hands down better. Instead of spending time getting the NPC's to look all fancy they have a static tent but the items are the actual item for sale it shows everything including quality level for enchanting mats so you're not still using a third-party spreadsheet.
  • Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:15:55 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
12 months

2 hours

Seems fair
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #35
The two hours was long enough to convince me that if DND closes, I wont play ROA.

Reply #36
The two hours was long enough to convince me that if DND closes, I wont play ROA.

I'm not either. Its boring and after tasting 120 FOV going back down to 100 feels weird. They fucked with the color palate as well, everything is strangely lighter/brighter? the day isn't as dark.

Reply #37
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar
+ you genuinely feel like you earn what you get here

What kinda lame ass brainwashed list is this? BETTER BINDS? THE WEAPON BAR IS BETTER? HELLO?

I haven't had to swap my weapons on bind since launch. You are, objectively, a fucking idiot.

People here still can't think of a reason why first available is necessary.

Try getting 120 stats in RoA and tell me "you didn't earn it"
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 07:52:14 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #38
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar

What kinda lame ass brainwashed list is this? BETTER BINDS? THE WEAPON BAR IS BETTER? HELLO?

I haven't had to swap my weapons on bind since launch. You are, objectively, a fucking idiot.

Oh look its the 12 year old kid....

Reply #39
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar

Your childish name calling says a lot about both you and the game you choose to play.

Ub3rgames should litigate against you and the other trolls, your constant slander on this forum has cost them a significant amount of income. If I had a group of people constantly slandering my business on its own social media platforms simply to provide advantage to a competitor, I'd be seeking damages.
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:04:38 pm by Alberton

Reply #40
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar

Your childish name calling says a lot about both you and the game you choose to play.

How does it feel knowing you contributed to the downfall of another Darkfall by being an ignorant yes-man drone?
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:04:09 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #41
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar

How does it feel knowing you contributed to the downfall of another Darkfall by being an ignorant yes-man drone?

How does it feel to know everyone laughs at you for acting half your age?

Reply #42
On roa, you gotta push 2 keys to cast fireball if you arent holding a staff.  Fuckin janky ass garbage. It's part of the player skill involved in fighting against the ui tho right?

Reply #43
DND (12 months in)
+ better bindings
+ weapon bar

How does it feel to know everyone laughs at you for acting half your age?

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

On roa, you gotta push 2 keys to cast fireball if you arent holding a staff.  Fuckin janky ass garbage. It's part of the player skill involved in fighting against the ui tho right?

Why is this a bad thing? Why don't you just go full tab-target if you want the game to play itself for you. Literally a non-issue.

I know most of you are geriatric old-men that have trouble pressing buttons, and aiming at a target at the same time, but give me a break lmfao. You can't even properly bind pots, food, mounts, or weapons here without stopping and swapping it on your hotbar, lol.
  • Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:40:24 pm by Seronys

Reply #44

Confirmed. RoA is trash
85% /s