Skip to main content

Topic: Don't buy Red Dead Redemption 2 (Read 316 times) previous topic - next topic

Don't buy Red Dead Redemption 2
The controls are fucking broken. Think GTA 1 from original PlayStation 1.

Yes the story and everything else about it is a 10 out of 10 so far, but the game is borderline unfucking playable with the controls- just trying to navigate through the towns on your horse you'll run into people and be flagged for bounties because the controls are so fucking bad as a example. No AAA game charging 60 plus dollars should be this bad and any reviewer who didn't mention that is completely full of shit and paid by Rockstar.

I don't normally post 'dont buy this game' stuff , but is shockingly bad and was never mentioned in any of the reviews I saw

Re: Don't buy Red Dead Redemption 2
Reply #1
By chance i read this between all the penis enlargement advertisements.

Anyone buying it probably already bought it.

Here's a good reddit post about the terrible controls
https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9rz8g1/the_controls_for_red_dead_redemption_2/
85% /s

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
or just maybe you are bad at the game and need to get good before the controls make sense?

I felt like DFO controls were horrible, and after years of playing daily im finally at the point where i realise its not the controls that are the problem...its me.

Reply #3
Ya, git gud
85% /s

Reply #4
By chance i read this between all the penis enlargement advertisements.

Anyone buying it probably already bought it.

Here's a good reddit post about the terrible controls
https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9rz8g1/the_controls_for_red_dead_redemption_2/

Thanks for the link I lol'd on a few comments. I kind of figured the same thing people have already bought it like myself I can't believe they kept that part hidden they had to pay reviewers it's so bad man.

And the get good part made lol too because I just read one of the comments that I couldn't figure out why I was having so much trouble. They don't even use the same loot button for bodies and items, it just didn't dawn on me until I read it . it's fucking beyond stupid.