Skip to main content

Topic: Transfer Gate PvP 1 (Read 632 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Transfer Gate PvP 1
Reply #15
LOOOOOOOL i thought this was fucking GANS at first HAHAHAHAHA

Honest view: Its all clunky your fighting everyone in small spaces as a meleer il go grab my 6 month old sister to do the exact same thing the melee is very average lets be honest, got any fights of you being 1v2d? 1v1s 2v2s? open world you want to prove yourself that would be it. Seems player base is pretty below average atm so i can understand why players may think its good melee its okay melee from a professional prospective and if thats what your looking for its an ok video :)

Your melee is far worse than mine, you just run at people like a retard and hope your gear can carry you.

Re: Transfer Gate PvP 1
Reply #16
LOOOOOOOL i thought this was fucking GANS at first HAHAHAHAHA

Honest view: Its all clunky your fighting everyone in small spaces as a meleer il go grab my 6 month old sister to do the exact same thing the melee is very average lets be honest, got any fights of you being 1v2d? 1v1s 2v2s? open world you want to prove yourself that would be it. Seems player base is pretty below average atm so i can understand why players may think its good melee its okay melee from a professional prospective and if thats what your looking for its an ok video :)

Your melee is far worse than mine, you just run at people like a retard and hope your gear can carry you.

Ahh all makes sense now then, thanks.
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS