Skip to main content

Topic: Blue Blocking Andruk (Read 1262 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blue Blocking Andruk
Reply #15
@wildNothing All of these clans could have fought alone vs Horde but you all are just a bunch of pussies..
Your mind change great when you join them. Cool. Why it is OK when Hord do that, and is not ok if anybody else?
Oh, I had no change of mind. My opinion on blobs has not changed a bit.
In history of darkfall noone ever formed a blob against horde. You guys are literally the biggest pussies in darkfall history.
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 12:11:57 am by wildNothing

Reply #16
Oh, I have no change of mind. My stance towards blobs has not changed a bit.
But in history of darkfall noone ever formed a blob against horde. You guys are literally the biggest pussies in darkfall history.

No one formed a blob against the hord, coz hord always was part of the blob.

DFO: part of F300
UW:  DJ zerg get raped on EU, and they left NA with name Zerg, and was one of the biggest blob there
ND: was one of the bigges blob before server pop start die slowly. Even now they can bring ~20+, who else can? TD? May be. Rats? No, GM? No.

Reply #17
Show the pm like you said Mantra, show the truth.

Fact is you formed the largest blob on the server because you felt threatened by our 13 players.

THE TRUTH NEVER LIES! What a liar you are mantra, once a liar always a liar. No one asked to help! Everyone knows i tell it how it is since df1. Enjoy the full pm, you only posted half  ;)

*** Out of courtesy for Dunnin's request the screenshot has been taken down ***

The truth hurts :)
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 12:17:42 am by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #18
Show the pm like you said Mantra, show the truth.

Fact is you formed the largest blob on the server because you felt threatened by our 13 players.

THE TRUTH NEVER LIES! What a liar you are mantra, once a liar always a liar. No one asked to help! Everyone knows i tell it how it is since df1. Enjoy the full pm, you only posted half  ;)
The truth hurts :)

And what the truth? What it shows?
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 12:19:50 am by Unknowm Mantra

Reply #19

Reply #20
37... Lol
That would be amazing to pull those numbers

So anyways, horde lost fight for siege stones when they had more numbers.

Regardless of anyone else helping azm anywhere on the map, you already lost.

Also, no such thing as blue blocking when you're part of the siege.

Nice "proof" of the blob. A pic with 9 people in it.

This shit is old.

Siege azm again. GM and allies won't be there. Now that your simiran friends are allied with azm instead, they don't need the siege insurance that came with andruk 12m payment
85% /s

Reply #21
I'm curious what inspired any orc/wolf clans to ally against the Horde?  I'm not suggesting it's "ethically wrong", just curious what the motivation was.  A good fight?  Opinions that Horde are scum and need to be wiped out?  Placing a non-wolf/orc clan in Andruk to create more targets in the area for other wolf/ork clans?   etc

Reply #22
Garbage Men and allies are established in wolf lands and niff.

Horde were established in ork lands and cbay.

Horde decided to take Frost coast and garbage men requested access to the theryl mine.

Horde refused any diplomatic solution and said they would "defend their holdings at all costs".

Garbage men war dec horde in order to siege Frost coast. DJ cries in discord, drama is created.
Server maintenance canceled the war dec and horde used that opportunity to drop Frost coast so they could avoid a fight and make garbage men rebuild the mine.

Garbage men find this a bitch move and siege andruk in spite. AZM helps because of past relations with garbage men.

DJ continues to cry in discord and his script gets stuck in loop.

War Dec ends.

Horde war decs garbage men, so garbage men half ass siege cbay and accidentally win.
Horde says tic toc over and over thinking war Dec will med drain.

War Dec ends.

Horde war decs garbage men again, still trying to med drain. Still not working, garbage men capped.
Garbage men attempt a siege on kvit and are defeated by horde/FC/simiran.

Garbage men move their vulnerable timer earlier since horde are EU.

Horde never siege andruk. War Dec ends.

Garbage men sell andruk to AZM. During the transfer siege, horde/enclave try to destroy Siege stones and ruin the transfer but fail.

AZM are proud owners of Andruk.

AZM and simiran and Enclave ally.

Horde declares war on azm and siege Andruk.
Simiran says they won't be in either side.

Garbage Men follow through on deal to help protect Andruk after the sale.

Simiran decided to help defend Andruk.

A party of 8 defeat 11 horde at the siege stones. (In op video)

Horde naked run into Andruk over and over to try and destroy quarry. DJ goes cross-eyed and thinks there are 37 people.

For transparency, at peek there were 27 people in discord channel. They were never all together or even in siege area at any time. Stones were won by the party of 8 and held by and additional 2or 3 that arrived late. About 12 people were in Andruk just hitting the nodes. Other people never showed or came and left. Stones were delayed on being destroyed in order to destroy a structure in Andruk. AZM Siege force was about 17 at this point.

Now that AZM has allies, moving forward defense deal isn't needed and azm alliance and garbage men alliance separate.

There's your history and recap of today.

As for AZM owning Andruk. Horde NEVER went to mid map villages and since AZM owned it and allied with sim, mid map villages have been crazy bang.

Enclave being daisy chain into this alliance may be overkill in size for current population because no patches have been hurting other clans rosters, but I'm happy to see too many enemies at villages rather than no enemies at villages.
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:34:06 am by Pallist Horror
85% /s

Reply #23
Good recap!  Thanks.

Reply #24
Nice propaganda Pallist.

I've been in both clans and from what I've seen Horde never was a threat to Garbage men (as a clan vs clan activity). Two clans were living on different sides of the continent, almost never contested same villages, almost never met. Yet Pallist for some reason was butt hurt towards Horde. I don't know their history, so I can't say if it was justified or not. But to not mention it at all, and present a story of how Horde somehow started the conflict by claiming a holding is disgusting.

Horde simply took a holding on Niffle. They were simply better organized/faster/had more luck - it does not matter - Horde claimed it. In other words Pallist failed at taking a holding with a theyril mine so demanded mine access. Which is insane. Who would want their system constantly spammed by enemies that you would then need to filter out judging by their clan tag? Who would want towers shooting at random or being disabled? Ally was never suggested. In other words PvP clan started to bully a casual clan by demanding something that would be a major pain in the ass in every day living for the casual clan. They were looking for an excuse and they found it (at least Pallist thought that it would somehow make them bullying Horde look justified).

They got the Niffle holding. Was it enough? No. As Pallist said - "Garbage men find this a bitch move and siege andruk in spite". So he admits that the "holding on niffle" story was a fake excuse - as they got it but he still continued with the war. Pallist decides to take Andruk from Horde. What was the reason Pallist? I'm really curious what had happened that made you so butt hurt to bully casual clan out of their capital. I mean that's a conquest based game. You can conquest whatever you want, but the guy asked why, you fed him some bullshit. So fake man.

So to really know why fully pvp oriented Garbage men attacked casual Horde, you would have to ask why Pallist is so butt hurt about them.

No matter the reason though - for pvp clans to form a blob vs a casual clan like Horde is to made a laughing stock out of all of the blob participants.
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:56:14 pm by wildNothing

Reply #25
I will sum this up in a few short facts or i will never be able to leave this thread as palist has a major hard on whenever i reply to him.

* palist forms garbage clan and begins to grief and blueblock our newbies in the starter areas
* garbage clan assets us with enclave
* garbage clan sieges us at andruk with enclave
* garbage clan assets us with azm esm
* garbage clan sieges us at andruk with azm esm

on all occasions server and community help us defend as there was no reason or no aggression on our part.

* garbage clan then begins to constantly rage in race alliance, trashtalk us, blueblock our newbies and grief them in the starter lands
* garbage clan various members forcebly demands access to Frostcoast mine, making threats and scenarios of what will happen if we dont let them use it (we dont give in to bullying or threats)

* garbage clan then asset damages us at andruk with there alliance
* The Horde then drops frostcoast as we decide that its splitting our clan into two sides of the map, the mine dissapears and palist there sg loses his mind and his ego takes over, however they still claim frostcoast
* garbage clan with allies wardeck us, asset us and start trying to wipe us off the map (even though we tried to be peaceful as we are a blue friendly clan that protects orklands and mahirim lands), with palists ego saying "gm are the entire community" and that there was no more room in the game for another clan

* Simiran and others then begin to help us defend as they understand and see the truth with there own eyes

Azm and garbage clan are secretly allied and have pacts as proven in every single siege vs us and other clans

Thats the short true story.

Palist and garbage clan gets a hardon everytime i reply to him and the trolls that dont play darkfall anymore jump on the bandwagon, hence why i never opened a thread on this forum about it.

Unfortunately the community has seen Palist Horror for the compulsive liar that he is and seen his huge ego first hand.

The truth always wins and always shows a liar for what they are.
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:37:08 am by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #26
@xzxDJxzx Terrorize  you still can not provide full list of 15 Azm Esm who was on GM siege of Andruk....Why are you running?

Reply #27
So wild thinks war after exhausting diplomatic solutions is unacceptable... Okay, you're playing the wrong game.

DJ says garbage men were around during indev griefing and blue blocking.
Do i need to go into the rest of your timeline with false events and events out of order or can i just stop at the opening line?

And the "we are the entire community" crop to avoid context and trolling. Lol. I'm the one with propaganda? Haha. This shit is too funny
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:35:06 am by Pallist Horror
85% /s

Reply #28
So wild thinks war after exhausting diplomatic solutions is unacceptable... Okay, you're playing the wrong game.

DJ says garbage men were around during indev griefing and blue blocking.
Do i need to go into the rest of your timeline with false events and events out of order or can i just stop at the opening line?

And the "we are the entire community" crop to avoid context and trolling. Lol. I'm the one with propaganda? Haha. This shit is too funny

I corrected my post, it was maybe just after indev or before, it was that long ago that i dont remember every single childish things you and your clan did to us once you formed.

I have a real life job i dont have time to constantly keep track of full timelines and create huge folders, files, documents on your clans entire existence lol.

Grow up and stop acting like a child that has thrown his toys out the pram.

Stop your lies, your ego and your attempts to bully us (we dont give in to bullys) in game, on the forums and in the dnd discord chat, then maybe you will start to get some respect from the community that you so much crave.

Once a liar always a liar palist and that is the hard truth.

• Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:46:52 am by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #29
You must be retarded.

Also you call this diplomatic solutions?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You are a fake trying to look fair when all you did was bully casual clan out of their capital you did not even need. All because of being butt hurt.
  • Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:48:02 pm by wildNothing