Skip to main content

Topic: Incoming game shut down. (Read 4470 times) previous topic - next topic

Incoming game shut down.
I only post in this graveyard with facts, game is unfortunately shutting down as soon as hosting runs out and the dev team have all left ub3rgames apart from Marc.

Marc now has to file bankruptcy as he is unable to pay the taxes they "didn't know they had to pay" and are in a lot of debt already to AV.

Source: Find out in 3 weeks time or if Marc has the balls to actually come clean on the forums and post for first time in 2 months.
  • Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:59:11 pm by rawrgasm

Re: Incoming game shut down.
Reply #1
You're about 3 weeks late. Thanks for the post tho.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Took you 2 months to realize? :p

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
You're about 3 weeks late. Thanks for the post tho.

Last posts by Ub3r, they said it was business as usual. Well, now it looks like it's over for real.

I guess not charging for subs was a stupid idea!
  • Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:35:43 pm by Giant

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I will add, it's been fun guys. InDev was defo better than launch, but I've enjoyed my DND time. I will play for the next few weeks for the final shutdown, and I encourage everyone to jump on for some last bang bang.

Shout outs to all my brothers in Giants + Rats in the Hats for being my most respected enemies!   

Reply #5
What's sad is i can't deny this shit anymore. Same source 5 months ago said ub3r wasnt paying bills. Turned out pretty damn accurate.
85% /s

Reply #6
[19:38:26] (GM Marc): How many times do these rumors have to be wrong until you ignore them?
1h ago i have spoked with Marc.He said it is lie, but if they will not post anything against, it is more true than lie. IMHO

Reply #7
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
85% /s

Reply #8
Gotta love people not playing, dont have a clue and posting rumours.

I moved your char  into the cold for some hard work, there you can think what you just did :P

Reply #9
[19:38:26] (GM Marc): How many times do these rumors have to be wrong until you ignore them?
1h ago i have spoked with Marc.He said it is lie, but if they will not post anything against, it is more true than lie. IMHO
But they havent been lies?

1st was they havent paid their bills, which turned out to be true
second they had a meeting about the future of the game which turned out to be also true.

Why wouldn't this third rumor be true?
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #10
i offer to make gm_help and ask marc directly. He tryed to explain me, that they get tired to fight trolls and liers. But did they even do it? No....Or may be he mean fight themself?

Reply #11
so because they dont like the response they sometimes get , they decided to not communicate on their own forums / twitter/ facebook /website anymore , besides  answering a players gm-help ingame ? solid business model for sure.

Reply #12
cry more please

Reply #13
so because they dont like the response they sometimes get , they decided to not communicate on their own forums / twitter/ facebook /website anymore , besides  answering a players gm-help ingame ? solid business model for sure.

The Darkfall so called community is very special, they did do a lot of communications i nthe start, explaining everything and still it wasnt enough and the trolling didnt stop.

Why bother? Why trying? They can also just progress in developing their game.

A "we are alive" now and than would be good, yes.

I enjoy the game while playing it, thats all what matters to me. If its getting better, great, if it shuts down, sad, but discussing/trolling/spreading roumors wont help at all.
What do you get out of it? Just the words "i told you so" if the game dies? Congrats, you just won Darkfall forums .....

Reply #14

The Darkfall so called community is very special, they did do a lot of communications i nthe start, explaining everything and still it wasnt enough and the trolling didnt stop.

Why bother? Why trying? They can also just progress in developing their game.

A "we are alive" now and than would be good, yes.

I enjoy the game while playing it, thats all what matters to me. If its getting better, great, if it shuts down, sad, but discussing/trolling/spreading roumors wont help at all.
What do you get out of it? Just the words "i told you so" if the game dies? Congrats, you just won Darkfall forums .....
+1
If u dont want to play then dont play/ if u already dont play stay where u are and let the rest enjoy with how is the server and the all situation!
What u try to do here really have u ever ask your self (why im posting if i dont play or i dont care)?
  • Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:40:04 pm by nikos

Arianara Mou ->EX-Giants<-